Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is my kid smoking pot? (.com)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Frotto, Apr 13, 2011.

1. HahahahhahahhaHAHAHAHAHAHAH

2. fucking lost it when they used "chinese eyed"

3. Granny those are great sources but im curious do any of those talk about smoking directly leading to curing cancer or just the active ingredients? im curious:smoke:

4. thats to fat for a blunt even. thats like 4 mega fatties

5. I wish i got a 5gram joint for 5 dollars o_O

6. I just kept waiting for the troll face to show up. but they sure got the measurements spot on.

7. This isn't amusing to me as I would rather them at least know there shit.Cops now,Thats some funny shit.I remember in February when I got caught at a check and my brother had pinched my bag and had it in a pill bottle.We are talking like half a dime.He was going to take some every time we rolled.Anyways this cop got out a card and was on the phone and said " Well a pinch is an eighth and this is definitely a federal offense." Also the investigators had found a bag with a small amount of kief in it and tried to tell me my brother was doing meth.

8. Lol, that would be awkward if 'bob' was commonly used and it was also your dealer's name.

'Hey Bob, can I...'
    'Oh you want some bob?'
    'No... well, yeah... but I was just...'
    'Because I got some dank bob here'
    'No Bob I was just...'
    'OK man you can stop saying it, I get that you want some bob'
    'I'M JUST TRYING TO GREET YOU BOB'
    'Oh... OK. Sorry. Well whaddaya need?'
    'Just get me some of that bob, Bob...'

9. Toke Blower.... oh lawdy... SERIOUSLY LOL? fucking toke blowers man.. had me laughing for 10 minutes straight.

10. This site is for parents who don't want to feel left out.

11. These will be in the July version of my list, Honor Roll-

Spontaneous regression of septum pellucidum/forniceal pilocytic astrocytomas-possible role of Cannabis inhalation. (abst – 2011)

Spontaneous regression of septum pellucidum/fornic... [Childs Nerv Syst. 2011] - PubMed result

Cannabis Inhalation Associated With Spontaneous Tumor Regression

(news - 2010)

[FONT=&quot]Cannabis Inhalation Associated With Spontaneous Tumor Regression, Study Says | NORML Blog, Marijuana Law Reform[/FONT]

These are nasty cancers- they often come back even after surgery! The two girls had the operation to remove their tumors, but some "residual brain tumor" was left behind. Over a period of 3 years, one tumor stayed the same, while the other began to grow again. :(

Then the girls began using cannabis for a 3 year period- the last bit of tumor shrank in both girls- and they were having no other cancer treatments.

"The tumors regressed over the same period of time that cannabis was consumed via inhalation" (from the abstract)

Now, one "spontaneous remission" could be a coincidence, but TWO "spontaneous remissions" in "doomed" pot-toking teens? [​IMG] Now that is pushing the odds a bit!

Granny :wave:

12. All in all, this site sucks balls.

13. "Marijuana has a very distinct smell similar to a skunk's spray."

Bahahahahahah, since when does sweet herb smell like skunk ass xD

14. Pretty sure he meant .5g instead of 5g
    Website creators are allowed to make typos too people.

15. hahaha thats exactly what i used to do.

16. Thank you granny, I was just discussing this topic with my brother who is out to find all bad things MMJ can do... apparently to him it causes teen depression and the fact that he said "99% of people smoke it to get high"...i told him that in the end it doesnt hurt you. Hes a Radiologist and studies Anthropology and supports all scientific claims of evolution and has done many DNA blood tests, im surprised he is denying all these MMJ facts i have been showing him from your list.

17. If pot causes depression for someone, then they're not using it for the right reasons, and they're not in a good environment.

And of course not everyone uses it just to get high-it's medicine.

18. This whole site is referring to Brick Weed Regs, not Dank.

19. You must be smoking on some regs :smoke:

20. this site is about as creditable as fox news