Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is my kid smoking pot? (.com)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Frotto, Apr 13, 2011.

1. haha the picture of two joints is labeled "eyedrops" lmfao

2. :bongin:Im glad theres sites like this! That way im bound to never get caught because there so fucking wrong!:bongin:

3. that is such an untrue statement. Marijuana does NOT kill cancer cells. It is beneficial for cancer patients, but in no way does it kill cancerous cells.

4. I wonder what the designer of the website was smoking at the time. :rolleyes:

[​IMG]

5. 1.5 grams equals 3 joints and 5 grams equals one joint? How are you going tol roll three 5 gram with 1.5 grams?
    Are these people really THAT dumb?

6. Actually, it is SUCH a TRUE statement. Go get your research bundled back together, and come to me when you read some more articles.

Just a quick link I found; Active Ingredient in Marijuana Kills Brain Cancer Cells - ABC News

7. Actually, it does m8 ;)

8. 5 grams (1 joint) aka a “five” or a “nik” = $5
    1 gram (2 joints) aka a “dime” or “ten” = $10
    1.5 grams (3 joints) aka a “fifteen” = $15
    2 grams (4 joints) aka a “twenty” = $20
    3.5 grams or 1/8 ounce (4-6 joints) aka an “1/8”, “eighter” or “small” = $25-30
    7 grams or ¼ ounce aka a “quarter” = $45-60
    14 grams or ½ ounce aka a “half” or “half an O” = $80-120
    28 grams or an ounce aka an “ounce”, “O” or “whole” = $180-240

umm 5 grams is smaller than 1 gram? and 5 grams does not fit in 1 joint, likewise.

9. the whole friends thing is pretty accurate though lol

10. Toke Blower: \t\t\t\t\t\t\tA Toke Blower is generally made from an empty toilet \t\t\t\t\t\t\ttissue or paper towel roll, stuffed with dryer \t\t\t\t\t\t\tsheets. A smoker will craft himself one of these and \t\t\t\t\t\t\texhale his pot smoke into it in an effort to reduce \t\t\t\t\t\t\tthe smell.

LMFAO

11. I could possibly be wrong,

Cannabis does inhibit the growth of cancerous cells . But if you have cancer and smoke pot, the cannabinoids don't actively seek and destroy the cancerous cells.

12. there are so many spelling mistakes in the article, how do some of you really think they meant 5 grams in 1 joint. The obviously just missed the decimal before the five.
    similar with the eye drops. these people arent complete idiots, theyre just not the best writers.

13. They're obviously refering to .5 gram -.-

14. you know this sounds exactly like what i do even when im not high... does that mean im always high? lol god i hate misleading information

15. Marijuana Street Names: Maryjane, bud(s), grass, weed, trees, chiva, green, chronic, chron, gan, ganja, ganj, pot, bob, doobage, and/or bag.

Next time I call my connect I'm asking for a bag of bob

16. That's crazy, it's like they're spying on me.

17. chiva chiva chiva:hello:

18. I pulled this site up and said mom your should read this so yu know how to tell if me or my brothers have been smoking. She said " why i already know you do"

19. I love how it suggests using tampon wrappers for rolling joints! HA!
    Also that they beleive most bongs are made of plastic lol

20. Haha no problem guys, just thought it would be worth sharing.