Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is my friend ripping me off? *pics*

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JakeNBake, Aug 25, 2008.

1. my friend.idk y but my dealer every like once in a blue moon(i dont even know when the moon is blue so i dont even know how long every once in a blue moon is...sorry im high cross that out lol)umm yeah so my main dealer did have some like just regs like twice but i stopped buyin from him for like a week then the bank was back the next week so yea.and the week he had schwag i would just buy from one of my other dealers.:rolleyes:: also wen i did have the mids it DID get me high :)

2. The proof will be in the smoke, try and see and then you should know!!! xoxo

3. your guy's prices are fucked up. i get 4.0 for 30, 2.2 for 20 (these are dubs), and like 1g for 10. of course the better the shit hte more it costs, but if its ten bucks for .5 of schwag, 20 for a gram of schwag that is a rip, i dont care were u live.