Is my friend gay?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by HittingBud, Nov 29, 2012.

1. HAHA. I just got my good laugh for the night.

Anyway man, when you're all together in your group, wait till you guys are laughing about something and then as you're laughing just be like hey man you're gay right!?

See what he says. HAHA, no wait man don't do that.

I kinda think it's a little shitty you guys all talk behind his back about him being gay, it'd be more respectful for you all to just confront him about it in some way just to be safe and let him know there's no feelings to be had about that kind of thing, cause the guy is deff gay.

Which i have no problem with, i'm all about freedom of choice, and i do agree with you about the economy man, no more free handouts. You get something from nothing, what do you think people are gonna be doing? A whole lot of nothing is what.

Good luck bro, just tell him there's no feelings to be had and just all stay friends. If anything he'd be the one to decide to leave the group of friends.

2. :rolleyes: Obviously your judgement has a lot of developement to go, so he is probably not gay, he just wants your dick. :smoke:

3. Oh he wants your cock. Balls in your court, OP.

4. I think you should give him time to figure out his sexuality. Whether he's gay or not he definitely seems unsure about it. I went through the same thing as the gay guy in a group of straight men and it can be scary. Just be there for him. Also you should definitely tell him the touching makes you uncomfortable. He's probably just trying to be close to someone regardless of whether he wants your dick or someone else's ;) you now have the perspective of a gay man on this. Hope it helps.

5. Nicee

6. Lol y so sensitive?

7. He might be gay, but so what? Why do you care so much? Some of my closest friends have gotten their dicks sucked by other dudes at parties, and made out with guys while drunk but we have an unwritten code of "don't ask, don't tell" in my crew I guess you could say. We all know they're gay, but we don't worry about it and continue on with life as if they weren't.

8. I have no issues if he's gay just the touching is definitely beginning to weird me out. If he does it again i'm gonna ask him to stop. And to the person who says we all talk behind his back, we don't like make fun of him. We were all together and my friend brought it up he was like hey you guys ever think so and so is gay? and we were all like yeah and since then we all have kind of thought it. We don't like exclude him we still invite him and he's still our friend I was just wondering what the forum would think like maybe we were just looking to deep into it.

9. Any penis to penis contact? 'Cause that would definitely be gay.

10. How old is he? He may not know he's gay but yes those are definitely behaviors that would suggest such. He sounds nice and just ask him to stop touching your or what not inappropriately or not

11. He's 17. I think he's just starting to figure it out now. He may be bi but i've never heard him talk about a girl before besides the time he commented on that girls hair so i don't know

12. Just wait till he tries somthing like kissing you or touches your dick, then you have all rights to hit him in the stomach or somthin, no face shots though...he is your bro deep down. :smoke:

13. Well you can either not ask and wait and see if he tries to give you the D (haha rhymes)

14. Wow he's definitely gay. My gay friend s did none of that and I still knew they were gay before they came out.

You need to be more direct about your boundaries. If he is interfering with you talking to other girls, you are obviously not being clear.

15. Tell him it's cool if he's gay he's just got to stop with the Keynesian statist crap, and oh yeah make sure he knows to not try and sneak it in with you.

16. I laughed.

:laughing:

17. Just cause he commented on her hair doesn't mean shit. I love bitches hair, one of the things I look for in a girl. I don't want no short choppy hair and shit. I like me some brunette with blonde streaks, or all blonde, pretty long, straightened or wavy and taken care of. Especially when your spooning, face full of clean, great smelling, non nasty greasy hair?
    ah i love it.

But what kind of touches. Like laughing then puts his hand on your arm, your a idiot or something like that. Some people are very vocab with their hands, and speak with their hands.

He just might be gay, for this kids fucking sake lets hope you and your friends aren't a douchebag and find out. WHAT? HE'S GAY? BAHAHAHA WHAT A FAGGOT, I'M TELLING EVERYBODY, BAHAHA STUPID FAGGOT. LETS SPIT ON HIM.

Or all ignore him.. Hurt him emotionally really bad. You said he's chill so yeah, he might be gay, who gives a fuck ? I have several girl-friends that i hang out with, with zero intention of having sex or flirting. I like girls,they girls they like guys,im guy doesn't mean something has to happen.

He likes guys, your a guy. Doesn't mean somethings going to happen, especially if you friend zone him lol.

18. Yeah man it could go either way.

A lot of kids are very conscious of their physical appearance and it really does go a long way.

The whole touchy thing is kind of weird, I give my buddies man hugs.

He seems like a genuinely nice kid and you have done a lot to help him adjust socially.

You are making the right move by not blowing up his spot.

Good for you OP!

19. "my crew is a group of pretty cool kids, we all go to like partys and stuff" lmfao

20. Hit that shit, OP.