Is my friend an asshole?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by mos_def, May 4, 2010.

1. Last Saturday, me and my friend A went to the movies with a group of friends.
    Prior to the movie, i smoked him out and we got pretty high.

So we meet up with a girl, N, and are waiting for the rest of the group to arrive. Apparently, I started "spitting game" to the girl, (we had been in an argument before and i was apologizing) so my friend started trying to talk to her and flirt with her. Now i'm not usually a competitive person when it comes to girls, but I was high, so i was like in my mind "oh okay, i see how it is lets do this" haha. So we are both trying to go for N just flirting nonstop.
    Eventually she starts bringing up A's past girls and how she knows what he does with them and she doesn't really like it, and i'm just agreeing with her, so A decides to tell her a secret of mine, yelling it out in front of the movie theater. Now we were both high, so I can forgive him, and i really didn't care about it, but do you think that's an asshole thing to do just to get a girl?
    After the movies my friend starts talking about how he liked N first when in actuality, the Friday night before that Saturday, he was fucking his ex and still spitting game to her. And yesterday i asked N to the movies, and i told my friend that today and he tried to make plans with her on teh same day so she would be conflicted. It didn't work, but what do you guys think about all this? Friend=asshole?

btw, nightmare on elm street was pretty good high

2. Yeah, your friend is a 100% douchebag.

3. yeah, sounds like he can't take being worse than you at spitting game haha

it's obvious that no matter what he does he already fucked up his chances by being a major douchebag, so i wouldn't worry about it

4. So what did he yell? you got a small penis or something?

5. http://forum.grasscity.com/sex-love-relationships/592812-getting-girl-teach-me-how-have-sex.html

"N" didn't even care though, she just said "we all gotta learn sometime!"
    and i was high so i was laughing at it anyways lmao.

And I don't really get alot of girls, but "A" just fucks girls and leaves them so I mean, idk.

Also, we're still friends, this is just a funny situation between us haha

6. what's funny is that the girl he fucked on friday showed "N" the texts he sent her lmao

7. he just needs to stop making himself look bad.
    your buddy thinks his got game, when his only sounding like a sorry sod.

8. haha i agree

9. your boy sounds like a dicktree

10. you should of used his negativity against him, he shoulda at least took one for the team

11. oh i didn't have to do anything, he was his own enemy.
    i'm going to the movies with the girl friday to see ironman2!

12. haha yes do work. +rep for not flaking

13. Shit man, sounds sketchy... Nightmare on Elm Street looks bleh.

14. it was straight, i just sat and talked to the girl the whole movie so maybe my perspective on its quality is skewed

15. Is N's name Nancy?

16. nope. haha

17. he's jealous of your game homie..even though you're a virgin

I would try to pipe N before you go and bang that dtf girl at college. Then she'll still think you're a virgin and be damn impressed! What does this facebook girl look like btw? you should post a link to her facebook! haha:devious:

18. cut his dick off.