is my first plant doing okay?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by ugk, Jan 30, 2011.

1. iev ben smokin for abot 2 years now n i wantid to growed my own so i now i have plant 17 day and 4 day old how do they look
    2 cfl (100) 6 inches from plants
    any tips will be HIGHly apprecitaed:smoking:

day 17 (transplanted last nite day 16)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

day 4 (new plant)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. There be a lot of stretching going on there. When you say 100 watts, you talking real wattage or what the box says is the equivalent?

3. get some perlite into that soil. def is streching. add more light or at least get more lights.

4. #4 ugk, Jan 31, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2011

or what the box says is the equivalent.. yess

and forgot to mention first 14 days were grown with a house lightbulb and miracle grow..
    first time then abt 2 days with a shitty 0 lumen "plant light" then now 2 23 watt cfls.. only under cfl for abt 15 hrs at time of picture..

5. #5 FenceWalker, Jan 31, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2011
    Ignore the equivalent, it's useless when it comes to growing. You probably need at least one more light for one plant. I think with CFL's you want 100 watts for the first plant, 30-50 watts per additional plant. Actual watts, not equivalent.

Lowering the light by increments as the plants grow is a good thing, too. You only want them a couple of inches above the plants, as soon as possible.

Here's a pretty good guide for CFLs.

6. but othir than that why my leaves dark tawards the cinter and lite on outer