Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is my first joint ok?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by smokeythedogg, Jul 30, 2012.

1. [quote name='"smokeythedogg"']I just rolled my first joint and im not sure if its rolled tight enough and the twist on the end is not centered. does it look fine?[/quote]

Try packing it more by flapping the ends.

2. [quote name='"24karrotts"']YouTube how to roll a joint by wiz Khalifa
    I don't care if you hate him, cause honestly I love his music (but I have an insane love for ALL music in general)
    But it's how I started learning how to roll and it helped me a shit ton. He does this like boat thing, but it works awesome when your first rolling.[/quote]

I do the boat thing on both sides and it makes it just that much easier, try it :

3. [quote name='"DaveTX"']

I second this. It looks to green to be mexican brick weed man its usually darker. If im wrong thats some fine looking herb :smoke:[/quote]

I say that's definitely some good mids, looks naturally dense and sticky, not brick