Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is my first joint ok?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by smokeythedogg, Jul 30, 2012.

1. I just rolled my first joint and im not sure if its rolled tight enough and the twist on the end is not centered. does it look fine?

Attached Files:

2. Smoke it and then you will know thy truth.

3. dosent look to bad its not great but its not horribal but only way to know for sure is to smoke it man

4. These threads are pointless. It's fine. Smoke it.

5. looks good, smoke it. :cool:

6. Better than my first attempt at rolling a joint

7. Smoke it and then you will know for sure. Most importantly though make sure it as least packed a bit thought. Don't want to be like Will Farrell from Casa De Mi Padre. :smoke::D

8. the only thing that matters is how it smokes, and it looks like the only judge of that is you. So, you tell us. How was it?

9. Just smoke it yo

edit: hit that shit!

10. It is OK if you say it is... If it smokes nice and you are satisfied, that means it's OK. You will eventually get progressively better at joints and find the perfect roll for yourself that you mastered.

11. Looks decent for a first try. Keep rolling and before you know it it'll be second nature

12. No its terrible and if its rolled that poorly it wont even get you high. Or i could be wrong and it might get you fucking plastered idk.

13. just smoked it. it definitely got me REALLY high.

14. looks like shit to me just because I been rolling for years haha..Keep practicing and before you know it you'll be rolling mad joints.

Also out of interest, is that Mexican brick weed? fine quality herb that is

15. looks like shit to me just because I been rolling for years haha..Keep practicing and before you know it you'll be rolling mad joints.

Also out of interest, is that Mexican brick weed? fine quality herb that is

16. [quote name='"TheMightyKush"']Better than my first attempt at rolling a joint[/quote]

I second this

17. Looks like a tampon

18. YouTube how to roll a joint by wiz Khalifa
    I don't care if you hate him, cause honestly I love his music (but I have an insane love for ALL music in general)
    But it's how I started learning how to roll and it helped me a shit ton. He does this like boat thing, but it works awesome when your first rolling.

19. I second this. It looks to green to be mexican brick weed man its usually darker. If im wrong thats some fine looking herb :smoke: