Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is my family MJ friendly?!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by WEEirDo, May 15, 2009.

1. #1 WEEirDo, May 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2009
    Okay, first off, so it starts before the presidential election. Here in Michigan there was the MMJ ballot for voters. My dad for some reason got a Absent T (T? IDK) voter thing, some how MMJ on the voting form was brought up and I found out he was for it and everything.

Secondly, on x-mas eve, when the family meets at my grandmas house, some political discussion started up along with the depression and with the depression discussion came prohibition discussion and during this my cousin said something along the lines of to my dad "Well at least you can still sell beer" (my dad delivers alcohol and other drinks to stores) Then my dad responds "Fuck that, all the money is in weed".

Now, after this its my b-day, new years eve (12/31), I have some friends over, my one friend brings over some of the dankest weed Ive ever seen. Now we're chillin in my room blazin one up while playing some GTA 4, and my sister comes in my room saying (we'll call my dads friend X) "X smells something in the kitchen, you better stop it" We all look at each and go...OH.

A while after this Im at my cousins place and I just recently got him into token and what not. Heres some background info, my uncle (his dad, my moms bro) has MS. Now.... my other uncle, through marriage, apparently is MJ dealer but know one knows but my cousins mom and dad, and a few times he came over and gave my uncle some bud, but my aunt stopped it b/c my uncles MS is pretty bad so when he gets high he just shouts random shit from what Im told *LOL* eNow what I found funny as hell is, my cousin then told me, my aunt (his mom) asked if he wanted to smoke a blunt with her for the first time while his dad was toking, but he declined b/c he didnt smoke then. Being a toker myself I was like are you serious... I hate you. Why I found found funny well, I can only describe his mom as a clone of "Peggy Hill" of King of the Hill, minus the being a retard.

During the summer before all this happen I found out my 2 sisters smoke also but they also smoke cigs as well..... Ive threaten to tell on them LMAO to my dad b/c that shit is whack, but w/e. A lil off topic, but, I over heard one of their cunt friends talking about how they smelled my weed back during my b-day and how theyd just blame me if my dad ever smelled shit :mad:.

Now what are your guys thoughs on this?? :confused: Anyone ever experince anything like this?

2. Im sober and that story is hard to follow, but from what i get, thats fucked up.

3. Im watching and was watching the Red Wings game HOLY FUCK DESTROYED... GOAL SRY LOLOL

So I didnt proof read the story.

4. yea, my bro, sis and dad all smoke.

5. Just ask your dad what his thoughts on cannabis are. See what he says, he's probably cool with it. I wouldn't smoke in the house though, can you imagine lighting a cig in there? Probably not, so why is weed okay?

6. because the smell of burning marijuana is far less offensive than that of burning tobacco, even according to non-smokers I've polled. Also, the smell doesn't stick around with pot smoke the way it does with cig smoke

7. sounds similar to my family, and im from michigan as well, i was scared about smoking until i found my dads stash.

since your uncles smoke (your dads brothers?) then its safe to say that he doesnt care much about it because he probably grew up with his brothers and maybe even him smoking.

you should just go for it and ask him about smoking, tell him youve tried it before and it didnt seem that bad and you were wondering what his thoughts on it were.

8. Your family sounds very MJ friendly. My question is why in the world would you snitch on your own sisters for smoking something legal????

9. Confusing ass story, but I've had some similar experiences. My mom randomly told me and my friends a story about in college she came back to her dorm, and her roommate was having a little kick it with her friends, and she noticed brownies on the counter, and without thinking, had one. An hour later, she started feeling out of her body, and said after that experience she thought weed wasn't that bad. It would've been the perfect opening for me to say something, but I'd rather juts know she MIGHT be chill with it, then tell her I burn, and find out she's not. My dad also thinks it'd be a great idea to legalize weed and tax it to get us out of the recession, but always says, "It'd make the stoners happy and we'd get out of this recession". I guess he thinks it should be legal but doesn't like stoners, although I don't consider myself a stoner.

10. #10 WEEirDo, May 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2009

B/C it is/was illegal for them b/c of them being underage, and its fucking terrible to do just for a nasty ass buzz.

I dont have enough balls to tell you the truth to bring up the subject to my dad. I think when I get an apartment Ill leave my bong out and then see what happens :cool:

11. i would blaze it up with peggy. it seems ur family is for mary jane...GO DUCKS!!!! :(

i like ur sig. GT?

12. GO RED WINGS :cool::hello: That game seven was better then game 1 (I went to game 1 for free :cool:)

Ill PM you my GT.

Also, I went through my original post and cleared it up with some editing.

13. YUP. too bad they're gonna be losing to the blackhawks! chicago>detroit. watch.

14. aww u lucky. well i got to go to the ducks first home game this series for free too haha :). and i got 6 row seats!! i was basically on the ice it was sweet

15. my dad used to smoke, but fronts like he didn't, he gets mad at me for smoking even though he doesnt have any solid proof.

16. You're parents get high. So do you're sisters.

17. Dude we have the same birthday! And wtf was that about the Red Wings lol

18. #18 WEEirDo, May 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2009

I think its when the one Red Wing sprint his ass off and scored.

Or

Pick one

I think 1:34

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9tlVEn4k1M]YouTube - Ducks @ Red Wings Game 7 5/14/09[/ame]

19. Id say your dad smoked back in the day, and still isnt opposed to it, but doesnt smoke it anymore because of the family, i suppose.