is my cuz f*ckin with me? Do u need a Membership in Cali to buy soon?

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by AuZy_BudZ, Dec 13, 2009.

1. ok, My cuz who lives in Cali (hes like my bro) and I toked GDP with him and outdoor Purps he just told me yesterday that Cali is going to require a membership which is $100 bucks and other fees out there to purchase MJ. OK? SO now that is legal how does this help us? I mean we mine as well just keep what were doing and not getting jewed. Ok. Sure u can buy higher and better amounts if u do this but really.

How is making weed legal gonna help other then taxes? I thought the gov in cali wanted to just rid it off the streets in general and the sketchiness and danger it can be while buying off the streets but if this is true is just seems like the gov only cares about making taxes off it. (i kno thats the main reason why the want it legal anyway but still)

I have always said it could help out the Economy, especially with food, Smoking Pref and of course taxed bud but paying for a $100 membership a year with some fees is retarded. It makes me just not want to care if it is legal now.

I am moving to Cali in a few years and I hope this don't happen. He said bud will be in stores by 2011 after the ballet passes .

Now is he f*kin with me? becuz he was smokin Grapes yesterday. Which is Dank as shit.

2. Is it me or was this post really hard to read... I'm not high enough atm to understand this ones logic.

3. i think the only thing you did right here was post in the correct sub-forum. other then that what??:confused:

4. Doesn't that have something to do with being 215? When you can get a medical marijuana card so your allowed to buy it at the dispensaries.

When it does become legal, did you not think they were not going to tax the hell out of it? Its like cigarettes and liquor. No matter what price with taxes the people are going to buy it.

It will eliminate the dealer and going through all the bs you have to put up with getting it from a street dealer who's trying to upsell his garbage. If they legalized marijuana they would turn a trillion dollar deficit into a trillion dollar profit over night.

Plus, to be honest, a hundred bucks isn't sh*t. Its also a year so its really not that bad. Its like a city sticker or renewing your plates. It's just one of those things you have to pay for if you want it. Thats exactly how its going to be when they do legalize it.

5. Actually, OP brings up a good issue regarding legalization. Let's say California legalizes it in 2010. Does it legalize it for everybody? What about retards? Should they be allowed to purchase bud? How would we know if someone is retarded or not? Cause that wouldn't be right for retards to be smoking bud.

6. its not their problem to worry about...its exactly like alcohol or tobacco...they put it out their and tax it. if you are legal age then whatever

7. #8 Dante Blaze, Dec 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2009

lol

:hello:

@thread starter: Regulation is always better. Remember that.

The cost of a medical marijuana card in California is and has always been $100. It'd be good to hold on and I prefer the benefits it would grant me rather than being cheap about it.

8. It's not legalized in Cali, it's state law that a doctor can prescribe it to a patient. I wouldn't consider that a membership, more like a letter of recommendation. Mine cost $65.

9. And with that you can go somewhere and get a medical marijuana card for $100. You don't need it for purchases and some people prefer not to have one and just hold their recommendation

10. Sounds like medical marijuana too me.

11. I know where I can get it for $40. It's worthless though, its only purpose is to replace your original rec at collectives. I can fold my rec up into a nice business card sized rectangle....voila: my "card" without having to get played into paying for one. The only reason why they even have them is because when MMJ exploded back in like 05-06, people would always refer to their recs as their "card" and thus, was the new most wanted item. It was just another way for people to make money in the industry. Now as for your state card, that is a whole different story.

12. Yes of course, cigarettes would be like $0.50 a pack if it weren't for taxes...but I don't see anyone growing tobacco in their neighborhood. Plus people don't even roll their own that often, out of like 20 cigarette smokers I know maybe 2 or 3 ever roll their own.

13. the recommendation is the approval to enter and purchase medicine from dispensaries at "donation" prices.

You don't use the recommendation to get the medical license. lol It is the license.

14. Well....obviously. Why on Earth would being qualified for MMJ, also qualify you to practice medicine? That is beyond me....

15. Are you saying you want marajuna to be kept illegal? This may be the wrong webiste for you.

16. Where do you get that? I am a medical patient in Cali, not someone merely speculating out of state. Trust me, I know what I'm talking about. Also, if you don't like to read the posts you reply to, I don't think this site is for you...

17. ...too late

18. Don't get snotty because someone misunderstood what you said. Your original post is an insult to the English language. Learn to type properly instead of getting all arrogant when half forums don't even know WTF you said.

19. In fact you're not actually the OP, in which case you weren't even being addressed when you jumped on the defensive. Why you assumed he was talking to you is beyond me.