Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

is my bud laced

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ChangeWeedRules, Oct 29, 2011.

1. i'm really freaking right now thinking my bud may have something in it.

the guy that i got it from might have been on that shit.

but i've never dealt with the stuff before so i wouldn't know it. It just looks like bud with a lot of those trychomes. but i just smoked a gram of it.

everything was okay until my mouth went completely numb. now i'm scared. i have been blazing a long time and this has never happened. i have had my mouth feel weird while eating yea. but my mouth has never gone numb. the bud was pretty dry but i figured it was just from being bagged for a long time.

2. can someone help please?

3. It's just some good bud, relax your fine. :)

4. Your gonna die. naw but dude a lil yayo never hurt anyone... o wait

5. Laced bud is stoner propaganda, rarely will you ever get bud with anything in it other than THC. Glass and windex on occasion, but that's avoidable if you have the right dealer

6. Sounds like my fried who swares his bud was laced with meth.... "I was so jittery, feeling numb, and laughing at everything"

I remember the first time I smoked weed

7. #9 Storm Crow, Oct 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2011
    Cannabis laced with other chemicals is rare, but not unknown. Try taking a tiny piece and put it on your tongue. Your tongue is a "mini-chemical lab"! Cannabis may be spicy, or even peppery, but it never tastes like the bottom of a sewer!

Back when I was a kid, dealers would wet down brick weed with coca-cola to rehydrate it and make it fluffier, and to add weight and stickiness (sugar). We tasted pot for sugar back then! (12 ounce can of soda has about 40 grams- 1.4 ounces- of sugar)

Granny

8. i would imagine that its possibly laced with coke... did ole buddy you got it off of deal yayo, and dont worry bout it being meth its not possible... but more than likely its just some good shite tho numbness is a classic trait of the ol chevy

9. ^^If it was laced with coke or anything "white" you would see it right away.
    AND...why is it not possible that is not meth??? Meth is everywhere now.

I personally dont use it but Ive been known to do a snow cap
    once in awhile :wave::smoke:

10. I got it off of this guys dealer. The guy knew his dealer really well and got a discount on the stuff. And he kept saying how it was such fire. Which is what really got me paranoid. Its good bud but it made my mouth go completely numb man.

I have been smoking for a long time. And i have never had bud that made my mouth go completely numb. The high was good. But the numbness freaked me out.

And no i am not new to smoking. I have been smoking for 8 years. The weed actually smells like sour D but i have never had sour D make my mouth go numb either. But i did smoke a gram with an average to low tolerance.

11. #13 glasslover420, Oct 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2011
    Coca cola? OH RIRI.

I love your posts. Always learn something :D

But lacing weed isn't economical. Coke is relatively expensive and shitty to smoke, so I find it hard to believe anyone would randomly lace buds with that. If there was meth or crack in your pot, I think you'd be feeling way different than just a numb mouth. Would be tweaking lol.

My guess would be low tolerance + good weed = very very serious case of cottonmouth :D just my 2 lazy stoner cents

12. Damn was high as fuck when i made this thread. Was just some crazy good sour D. Didn't realize till after i woke up 2 days later. Serious. Was high as fuck for two days straight off of that bud i bought. Wish i could get some more

And it wasn't cotton mouth. And i have a super duper tolerance haven't taken a legit break since just after 420.

That weed legit made my mouth go numb. Greatest weed i have ever smoked.

13. Lol dude your fine, you smoked A WHOLE GRAM OF SOME MAD DANK to YOURSELF.. With LOW TO MEDIUM TOLARENCE.. Your fine, just super baked.. next time go easy on yourself and smoke a little then see how u feel in like 10-15 min

14. Cotton mouth?