Is my boyfriend worth keeping around?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by boarderhotty420, Apr 5, 2011.

1. My boyfriend is the kind of guy that gets accused of anything and everything. We have been together for a year now and there is something new what seems like every month. He has a really bad past so he is an easy finger. But ever since we have been together, he has changed. He isnt the same. Its getting to the point though that im starting to think that if he is being accused so often that he isnt innocent all the time. i love him very dearly but i dont want to put myself or my family at risk. Please help me. I dont see why he would ever lie to me but i need to know if im blind. Please help

2. What is he being accused of?

3. What the talking fox inquired.

4. third'd

5. Like he gets accusede of things liike stealing money, this time it was vandalizing bathrooms, stealing objects, breaking things taht were broken when he got there, most of the time its stealing

6. If you're asking yourself this question, seems like you can answer it yourself. No, he's not worth keeping. I'm not of the opinion that it's GOOD to stay in bad relationships, especially when you're young.

So dump the loser and find someone else who DOES NOT get accused of everything. Because eventually something the guy is accused of will stick, and do you really wanna be around him when that happens?

Self-preservation is the key

7. Wow, I find myself agreeing with WildWill. Who woulda thunk it.

8. I know of some people with troubled pasts that are good spirits. They just got caught doing dumb shit whenever they were younger. Stealing is such a bad quality, he does not do pharmys or bags or whatev does he? That would be the only reason I would ascertain for someone to steal.. Good advice from WildWill.

9. This kid has been my life for a whole year now. and i see him everyday. He has never given me a reason to even think he is lying to me, and why would he.

10. And he really has showed nothing but improvement since we have been together

11. Because he is a manipulator and a liar... I do not know the kid personally but seems as if he could go either way.

And you are changing your story... I feel as if you are looking at him through jaded eyes as you have so much invested in him you are choosing not to see his downfalls.

12. It's rare someone is constantly accused of things they never do.

13. Just as easily as he gets accused, he can easily say it was all you that did it.. now who gets the rap???

14. I hate to say this but I have known so many dudes that had oblivious girlfriends. I would never understand why these girls would be in apparent denial about whatever bad trait or thing their guy was doing whether it be drugs/cheating/lying. I have somewhat a rough past but now I try to be moral and care about other people in part because what I do reflects how other people view me. A month of unlucky accusations is one thing, a year seems a lot. I just don't see how a genuinely good man can continually be accused of illegal things he doesn't do.

15. How old is he?

16. he's a bum. period.

17. sounds shitty and from his point of view he'd probably want you to confront him about it, talk to him about your feelings on this.

relationships are about honesty.

well, that is unless you fear violence or something. but my opinion? the guys are right here, your bf is a liar lol.

butttt you never know... innocent until proven guilty i go by :p

18. wtf you want someone else to make this decision for you? only you know

19. A year? lol. Would you rather ditch the loser and be sad for a little while or wait until he gets caught for doing something stupid and fucks you and your family over? It's a clear choice imo.

20. Go date a Biology-major.