is my bong still safe to smoke

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by cody1005, Oct 25, 2013.

1. So couple days ago I broke my bong... The part that sticks out were the down stem goes in broke off... Because it was such a small break I ended up using gorilla glue to put it back on and than used electric tape just to cover the 2 super small holes that were left.. because I wasn't able to put the little pieces of glass back... But my question is from using gorilla glue theirs hardened glue on ythe inside of the bong just sitting towards the top of the down stem I cleaned the downstem and tryed sticking something into the bong to scrape what's sitting on the glass but ended up stopping because was scared I was gonna break the seal

2. I would never smoke a piece that was put back together with gorilla glue lmao...

Whenever a piece of mine broke I would get some epoxy and make it brand new again (assume the break was managable)

3. that shit will fall apart after 2-3 uses. almost guaranteed.

4. Just toss it away.

5. Post a picture

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. Why not use super glue

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. I wouldn't think so. I'm not entirely sure I know what part specifically you're saying broke, but if it's replaceable, replace it. Gorilla glue just doesn't sit well with fixing bongs imo. If not, time for a new bong.
    Happy toking!

8. Before you throw it away or anything post a picture of it, a few upclose would help identfy whether it is safe or not.

9. dont hurt yaself bro.... chalk it up as a loss

10. Just replace that part of the bong