Is my 18 year old life ruined?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by DjHalfToned, Aug 8, 2011.

1. #81 FuckBeerGetWeed, Aug 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2011
    You may be fucked

2. #82 FuckBeerGetWeed, Aug 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Yeah thats why most of us use our brains when driving with pot an dont speed...twice...

3. And it hits smoother. I much prefer my bong over my assorted variety of pipes.

4. Depending on the laws in your state, you'll probably just see a couple fines tbh

5. As long as you are willing to sacrifice for the smoother hit...... yet, why risk the charge sometimes you have to settle for a lessor pleasure. :smoke:

6. Cant argue with the speeding part :p

7. [​IMG]

[/URL]

Theres your lesson. May have been posted already, tl;dr all the posts.

8. idk if anyone else recommended this already, but i'd declare residency in cali ASAP. This way, try to transfer the case there and your decriminalized for the first sentence. Cali should be easier to talk your way out of it as well.

i mean i'm not a lawyer so idk if that will work but it sounds right

9. Honestly dude if it was me I'd just pretend it never happened and enjoy my new life in California. Your home state isn't going to pay to extradite you. My buddy got slammed for 3g's in Illinois while he was on vacation. He hasn't heard a damn thing from them, and he's been pulled over twice since then for expired registration and hasn't been hauled away. He's also gotten two new jobs and is still a student at a state university. Get some legal advice, but if it was me personally I'd just tell them to suck it.

10. That wouldn't work. Jurisdiction is jurisdiction... :)

11. yeah except i'm sure cali and washington have mutual extradition laws (because of their proximity). only problem is that the crime was committed when he was a resident of washington state.

12. You should have just offered the "half burnt joint" to the cop and asked him to forgive you. But at the worst case, you won't be able to get a job at a law firm. So the fuck what. People confuse their occupation with their life, it seems. Your job is just a means to buy shit. Your life is not over. Learn your lesson, mature, and make better choices. Especially about speeding, it doesn't even get you where you're going any faster for the most part, you're just wasting gas.

Best of luck, hope you change your attitude as well. :) It's ok, everyone makes mistakes.

13. just dnt have big amounts in your car or stop speeding

14. #94 iCremateCanabis, Sep 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2011
    hell no your life isn't fucked man...possession 2 times and paraphenalia? you got a court date? get a public defender, have them do all the talking, you'll get a $200 or so fine or maybe probation

your life is so not fucked, that's not even a felony, even if it was, in cali you can petition to seal your record and you can legally lie and tell employers you aren't a convicted felon, and if they contact police they are to say they ahve no record of it, that's after 5 years of abiding though. you're just goin into college...hell no you're not fucked man, it's weed, your life would be fucked if you were robbing people with guns or selling cooked cocaine but not smoking weed.

15. You fucked up cousin

You got caught... twice in a week... glad I don't have you running around in my clique...

Think about what the fuck you are doing wrong man, or at least think about better ways to not get caught. Damn dude. If you were not speeding than you would not be in this situation at all... you know you are going to get drug tested and shit when you are put on probation... seriously man... hopefully lesson learned dude.

Good luck getting a new car, that shit ain't cheap. At least you won't get caught speeding again.

:smoke:

16. only felonies prevent you from getting financial aid...not misdemeanors

17. :wave:

Cya in a couple months!