Is my 1 month old plant healthy?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Regginacirfa, Mar 25, 2019.

1. And should I start flowering soon or keep vegetation going? Still have plenty of room of needed but seems growth has slowed a bit trimmed a few leaves that were yellowing at edges and tips of leaves have lots of red stems also any advice maybe a magnesium defiecentcy there's yellowing on new growth mainly

2. Plant looks good, not showing much nute burn or deficiencies. The redding of the stems could be genetic, temps being too low, or mag deficiency. One of my flowering plants have purple stems becuase I often forgot to open the vent for the room heater and it got 60 degrees in the room several times. Just monitor her and keep doing what you're doing. For the size you can begin at any time just assume it will stretch between 2 to 3 times its size so that that in consideration before flipping. But all in all it looks good.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Forgot to ask, on the new growth is it just yellow at first then darkens or yellow throughout and no change?

4. received_405717406873680.jpeg here's how it looks today still seeing a little bit of yellow on the tips of the top growth maybe grab some cal-mag? Appreciate all the help btw

5. I just noticed that on your current pic. What are your nutrients and feed schedule?

6. Plant looks wonderful. Foot looks a little stunted. May be overfeeding.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Only been feeding with 1/3rd stength nutes using grow big plants in fox farm ocean forest soil been phing the water to like 6.2

8. So you dont think it's anything I should worry about then? This is my first grow looks like the yellowing is spending very slowly tho I'll throw another picture up on how it's looking rn

9. There's that brown spot on that top leaf now also getting worried it's gonna a spread if I don't do anything