Is MS Contin really worth the price?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Dramacyde, Aug 28, 2009.

1. I've never fucked with MS Contin before, but have used the morphine IR's many times before.

Basically all I want to know is how hard is it to separate the morphine sulfate from the waxy shit (shooters, I know you know) so I could save the extract for a later date (no synthesis, no conversions, just less junk to ingest).

I'm pretty sure this doesn't violate the rules, I'm not asking for any chemical help or anything more than a modified, beefed up CWE.

2. unless youre shooting or plugging, PERSONALLY, i wouldnt pay more than a dollar for 15's. Theyre just not enjoyable to me.

3. Well I ended up picking up 6x60mg's for $30 and just parachuting a whole tab, saving a whole tab, parachuting/attempting to smoke half a tab and got rid of the rest.

Getting the morphine out of this shit just ain't gonna happen, I came out both ahead and high so I'm happy with it.

4. Hey Dramacyde, I'm prescribed 30s and I've never tried parachuting. Does it really make your buzz last longer? Normally I just break them into quarters and down them with a beer or two.

5. Take those fucks to the dome.

6. Parachuting doesn't make a pill last longer. It makes it hit more "all at once"

Your breaking the pill up so your stomache doesn't have to...that way it all dissolves within minutes instead of taking 20-30.

Not sure how you thought that would make it last longer lol but no parachutting never does that.

I just break my hydros in half also.

7. Nah... snorting them doesn't work all that great with these. They have too many binders and I never really feel much effect. My Oxy 15s on the other hand... I'll rail those fuckers all day long!!! :D

8. The whole reason I parachute my Contins is to break up the pill so it can dissolve a little faster/easier since it doesn't turn into one huge glob of cellulose and so I can bypass (somewhat) the time release. Eating them in 1/4's doesn't help with these little fuckers, they'll gel up fast as fuck when its still all together.

Endo brand MS Contin suck dick for anything other than eating/parachuting.. I was honestly hoping to be able to extract the morphine so I could mix with caffeine and chase that shit instead of being a piss ass waste with the shitty oral BA.

9. I didn't know Micro$oft made Contin now!!!

10. Well, I have one left that I'm saving and I'm contemplating getting more. I was reading up on some shit and found a way to remove the wax doing a solvent wash and get left with pure morphine, so I think I may give that a try.

Nothing quite like potentially killing oneself to really make the high truly enjoyable.