Is MFLB worth it?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by jiafu, Apr 3, 2012.

1. It's worth it if you can't afford anything else. If you have more to spend, then there are a lot of portables that are better and just about any desktop will out perform a mflb.

2. How are you liking your MFLB so far?

3. #63 bson, Oct 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 5, 2012
    I haven't got it yet, had a lot of lost post recently so hopefully it doesn't end up lost as well. Hoping it will come tomorrow, is there a good video that shows the best technique to use it? Don't want to combust my first trench.

4. [quote name='"bson"']I haven't got it yet, had a lot of lost post recently so hopefully it doesn't end up lost as well. Hoping it will come tomorrow, is there a good video that shows the best technique to use it? Don't want to combust my first trench.[/quote]

What I do is put the battery in and wait till u see the vapor (should take like 3-5 seconds) and then breathe in for another 3-5 seconds and then take the battery out and continue to breathe in for 2 seconds. That's what works
    For me. Honestly though it's different for all

And don't forget to clean with the brush after each trench

5. Just had a little go on it, i much prefer vaping to smoking so im already pleased that i got it. I found it easy to use but i know that my technique isnt great so it wasnt that successful but im not worried about it. Didn't feel high straight away but as i've written this im starting to feel it, going to try it again a bit later.

When i cleaned it some of it had gone a bit black at the bottom so do you think im taking too long a hit? Its such a small box

6. After 2 hits open it up and use the other side of the brush to mix it up. This ensures ur not just burning the bottom and gets the green to the bottom where the heating element is.

7. #67 bson, Oct 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2012
    i was shaking it about, but obviously not enough though. do you shake it around a lot in between hits?

8. I use to slightly shake it, but honestly I didn't find it helping with bigger trenches. That's y I recommend using the other side if the brush

9. Shaking it works for small trenches, but for larger ones I say use the other end of the brush (the end with no bristles) as it will help mix in better.

Oh and another note; if you are using a larger trench, about half way through I empty in on my desk and pick through the bud and find the greens and put it back in then finish it up.

But like I said everyone has different methods. It's whatever works for you