is medical cannibis use a sin?

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by tobacco jack, Aug 21, 2017.

1. I am a Christian. I know a higher force put us here, we did not crawl out of the ocean. That being said i struggle with growing and cannibis use for pain relief because of the miriad of federal state and local "laws" I am about to break . I feel abuse of anything food drink gambling smoking etc i s a sin preachers wont touch the subject because of the social brainwashing against pot. as long as im not over indulging i feel i can face God with a clear concience (at least about this). Any thoughts

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. #2 justsomejohn, Aug 21, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 23, 2017
    Post Removed

3. If you think god made everything that includes weed. So it's a sin to say he was wrong and outlaw it.
    I think the Gods gave us weed as a piece of paradise for the living.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  4. thanks! i totally agee. my first plants are almost 4 weeks and have exploded in growth in the last week. they are outdoors in full sun homemade mix i grew tobacco in 100% organic about 6.5 ph. plastic 2 gallon pot watering about 2 quarts every 2 days when the containers get light

Attached Files:

5. If you're a Christian then I'm guessing you believe that God created everything on earth. In that case, he created cannabis as well. I think it says in the bible somewhere about God putting everything on earth for man to use or something like that, right?

It makes me so angry that cannabis is illegal in the first place. It's a natural plant that has been growing on earth for a long time. What gives the government the right to tell me that I'm not allowed to grow, consume or sell a natural plant? It's not like drugs where you process them and change them through chemical processes. It's a PLANT! It just so happens to be one of the most beneficial, unique, wonderful plants on the planet and it has the potential to help LOTS of people. It's a shame that our greedy, ignorant government can't see how much they're hurting people by outlawing such an awesome plant.

In my opinion I say go for it. Using cannabis for pain relief is so much safer and better than pharmaceuticals. You'll have to decide for yourself whether you feel it's "wrong" or not but I think it's one of those things that the government shouldn't stick their nose in. People should be able to make their own decisions about what they put in their body.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  6. from whst i read God put all manner of animals and plants under man to care for and use (not abuse) totally agree with you its just nice to hear like minds

• Like Like x 4
  7. #7 justsomejohn, Aug 21, 2017
    Post Removed

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. the entire war on drugs is simply an income stream for the gov. the only reason for gov. in the first place was to protect our unalienable God given rights. we see how that ended up...

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. #9 justsomejohn, Aug 22, 2017
    Post Removed

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. I'm a thankful Catholic convert & a medical marijuana patient. Genesis 1:29 tells us God gave to us "every seed baring plant" & I am grateful for this gift called cannabis.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. I'm not going to Hell for self medicating with cannabis any more than taking opiates from doctors. Or aspirin from the drug store. Or using a band-aid. As for it being illegal, what would you do if it were illegal in this country to own a Bible, or share the gospel, or gather for prayer?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. I think it is all in how you use it. If it takes away too much time from your family or your devotion to God then it could be a sin in the same way food could be a sin if you eat to get sick every meal. The only reason pot is illegal is the government wants every dime from us in taxes.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. If God didn't want you doing it then he would tell you himself that he didn't want you doing it. What's really happening is some guy is strait fucking lying to you to push his own agenda. Religion is poison and more murder and suffering has been associated with religion then one can comprehend. You don't need someone to tell you what God wants, people like that twist gods love to their own purpose and fuck you over with it.

• Like Like x 1
  14. A
    Amem Brother.

15. Don't worry, the imaginary magic man created everything from face cancer on babies to cannabis apparently.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. Yes it is a sin and you're so going to hell. Sorry, couldn't resist.

• Funny Funny x 2
  17. childhood cancer snd infant mortality probanly have more to do with imunizations than God.

• Like Like x 1
  18. childhood cancer snd infant mortality probanly have more to do with imunizations than God.

19. Don't be silly, childhood cancer existed long before vaccinations. That's a ludicrous statement

• Like Like x 1