Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is marijuana smoke flammible/combustible

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Mike_420, Apr 12, 2018.

1. Is marijuana smoke flammible/combustible

2. I don’t think so once smoke there’s been fire

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Anything is combustible with the right mix of oxygen and enough heat. But I seriously doubt you're going to ignite the marijuana smoke filling your bedroom. Or your lungs if that's what you're worried about.
    You've heard the term "rapid oxidation"? Nothing really just burns up and goes away. What it does is change chemical form. The ashes are still there, it's just not a piece of wood anymore. A lot of it went up in vapor, and still some is left as residue.
    Complete combustion would result in water and inert gas. Incomplete combustion leaves other chemicals behind. Think of a fire that ran out of oxygen, or lost it's heat source. If you were to add the correct amount of oxygen, and apply enough heat, you could finish oxidizing the left overs. But water and inert gas doesn't sound like a very good high.
    Am I making any sense, or is this just another babbling wake and bake?

4. No, theres just a heater in my house that says flammivle/combustible smoke could cause damage, so i was wondering if its ok

• Funny Funny x 2
  5. Ah kids

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. Hyde and Fez laughing is what I'm doing right now.

7. The smoke itself? no... What do you think the smoke means, though?

8. Can you eat smoke though ??