Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

is marijuana a gateway drug?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by atomickitten, May 10, 2010.

1. The only intelligent answer so far

2. thats the wisest thing i've ever heard.

3. weed isn't a gateway drug if someone smokes weed their next thought isn't gonna be "oh that was fun im gonna try meth now" its more about who your hang around with and the area if all your friends start smoking weed then some of them try ecstacy your gonna wanna try it not because you smoked weed but because of your surrondings and drug avalibility

4. In a way maybe. I will admit if I never tried weed, i wouldn't have done shrooms. but i dont see any harm in that.lol
    I dont really feel any need to experiment with just anything to get me high.