Is LSD sacred?

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by bkadoctaj, Feb 19, 2009.

1. You aren't, but the point is that it's not artificial. It's made of the same elements as everything else, including us.

2. If LSD is anything other than the most sacred thing in our existence, call me.

3. I think there is something incredible about it... something nameless and indescribable. Intangible even...

But all psychedelics work in unison.

4. well, i finally had my first lucy experience - and bkadoctaj i agree. I can't explain to anybody what happened to me last night, but i know that everyone who's tripped on it knows what im saying. It was the most incredible moment in my life, and i still dont know why. I feel great today, hardly like im coming down off anything, just a bit confused. I will never be able to explain my trip - maybe some of the visuals, but never will words explain the feelings, emotions, thoughts and other sensations i got throughout the night. The trip also lasted way longer than i expected - i took it at 230pm yesterday, and it didnt stop until around 6am today when i fell asleep. LSD is a wonderful drug - not to be taken lightly for sure. cant wait to do it again! music was the only thing that mad full and complete sense to me - holy shit i just recorded myself playing guitar for hours - playing insanely better than i ever have before. i cant wait to play a live show trippin nuts

5. If acid trips could be describable, oh man. Those words would be beautiful.

The feelings are probably the most intense part about it. It is just like peeling off layers from the deep secret of life.

6. uh, ever heard of Albert Hoffman? he wasnt looking for a spiritual psychedelic, he was looking for a drug that would help pregnant women with labor pains.

he even called it his "problem child".

7. just because he wasn't looking for a spiritual psychadelic doesn't mean he didnt find one.

8. I tripped acid first time, that was in sept last year. I had no hearings at that time so I have no experince of tripping from music. But it really open me up and understand things that I could never thought of. Planning to trip again next month. CAN"T WAIT!

I tripped shrooms first time in dec. That when I got my hearings back but still shitting. It was very vibrate specially when playing music! but I had some understanding, it didn't really get me understand that well. It was very confusing trip. I might have to trip again.

9. As I've told many of my buddies on here, you're always welcome to talk with me about tripping. :) PM me sometime if you want.

He was also selling a book.

"They say things to you, because they want things from you." - Blueprint

Your life.

10. he found a psychedelic all right, by mistake, thats undeniable. again, it being spiritual is up to the user. people seem to forget that the plethora of effects produced by the drug is half the substance and have our own brain. its the interaction between the two thats important.

11. of course the brain plays a huge role - but just because he created a psychadelic (potentially spiritual) by accident, doesnt mean that it was entirely by accident. It may have not been his intention - but it could have been some other beings intention; hence spirituality.

12. safe as milk canya tell have ya been ther do you know plaese tell me what you know ,,for the sun shines bright out of the eye of the intellect much to bright on this eternal summers day and we are confounded by the glow

13. why don't you create a thread about your trip?

14. we have some stuff that was written about in High Times, long time ago. Dark Browm, Picked up in Arizona around mid 80s Gelatin form,, kept in wax paper in physic book. Has not misted a step 20 + yrs :) The guy that made went on to wall street maybe you heard of him

15. You seem to forget that nothing in life is not spiritual. Without spirit there is no love, with no love, there can be no life.

Which trip? I've had many. On one of them though I knew Obama would win. :) That was 13 months before he was "elected" by our state-centered "democracy".

Dancing sun in my eyes... etched an image there forever... I cannot forget seeing the center of the Universe I once travelled through, as it reflected off a mind-hairpin of cosmic collapse, angled for destiny to seal the fate of humanity, the sun's children, as the sun is also a child.

Have you seen the sun dance?

I believe the second revolution of acid (acid's revenge) is coming. :)

Please, let me know more about what you're referring to. If it's got to be enigmatic, all the better. I go with intuition any day.

"Sometimes a Jimi Thing slide my way...
    Just to keep me swinging"
    - Dave Matthews Band

Listen to the music guys... acid is in music.

16. where did you hear this and whats the revolt going do? get it legalized?

17. It being illegal is so fitting. ;)

I listened to my heart. Have you been listening to yours, wackdeafboy?

Xin

18. Believe it or not..I've actually experienced Déjà vu on my last trip with Lucy..

19. your/mine/everybody's heart can't predict the future. no?

plus, I doubt there would be acid rising. Right now. X is on the rise and I heard people are saying they want it legalized. That may come.