Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is "legal" bud real bud?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Ivy, Mar 10, 2009.

1. I've seen the term "legal bud" all over the net. Before placing any orders, please someone have the kindness to clue me in--is "legal" bud true bud? Or has its THC been GMO'd out or weakened? Is smoking "legal" bud like drinking a flat soda, or sprinkling old and dry herbs on my pizza, or making myself a cup of old herbal tea that's no longer effective, or...?
    What makes it "legal?"

2. THC is illegal, so its not hard to make the connection that legal bud would not have thc in it. Waste of money, waste of time. Stay away from it would be my advice to you.

3. its not real bud. most of it sucks, few of them are pretty good i forgot the name of the one that works. its plants that have effects when smoked but not weed

4. Isn't it called goldspice or something?

5. It's just some other product which they shaped like marijuana.
    Just buy some real buds, never smoked the fake ones, but I'm sure a nice smelly haze smokes better than a substitute for weed.

6. Nope it aint real bud.

Apparently there is some good shit that gives similar side effects, called Spice Gold and others similar to it. Would just stick with bud though.

7. All of the products marketed as "legal bud" are bunk and of no use to anyone except as an incense. However, there are plenty of products that are laced with legal cannabinoids that will still get you very, very high for a long period of time. The most notable of these is the Spice products, which I recommend if anyone is trying to get high without actually smoking herb.

8. But unfortunately you can no longer buy it or have it shipped to you in the USA.