Is layering honey in a blunt bad for you?

Discussion in 'General' started by dipset23, Aug 24, 2006.

1. hey if you lightly layer a bluntwrap with honey, and then put weed into it (so it can burn slower, a LOT slower), is it hella bad for you?
    I'm wondering this becuase i heard it was. Thanks for all responses

2. i dont see why it would be bad for you you eat the honey and it does not hurt so go for it

3. obviously is worse then wihtout, u can hear it sizzle and i would imagine that glucose aint too healthy, but it aint like it matters much u got the blunt and the weed, so i say fuck it...it cant make TOO much of a difference, although i wouldnt make it an everyday thang
    why not just get honey flavored blunt and roll it really tight to get the same effect?

4. it gives u the ol' sticky lungs

5. homemade honey dutch

6. Shisha is made from honey or molasses or glycerin and I smoke it a lot. I'm ok.

7. Well i'm not talkin about honey flavored blunts, i'm talkin bout puttin honey on the inside of the blunt to make it burn slower.. is it bad?

8. I'm not exactly sure, but i would imagine that since you're burning honey, some of the particles from the honey may get into your lungs, sort of like how your lungs get polluted from regular smoke.

9. theres no question here it is definitly worse for you, however you'll probably never no the diff.
    its common sense, if its burnin and goin into your lungs, it aint good! the more shit u put on a blunt the worse it is

10. Yes, it is.
    And it is worse than tobacco smoke, so you shouldn't do it often. The thing is, that you inhale burnt sugar and that is really bad for you.

11. I did that once, will not do it again. First off, it was extremely messy. Wasn't the best tasting blunt either.

Just wasn't worth it overall.

12. did u put it ont he inside or out and how much slower did it smoke

arnt u supposed to freeze it or something

13. Not bad for you at all, i do this all the time but i dont layer it inside i roll my blunt and then just take a dip of honey on my finger and lightly coat the outside of the blunt and light up.

It burns slower this way and no you dont have to freeze it lol

14. lol one day i was reading this thing and it said put the honey on the inside of the blunt coat it put the weed in rolll it then freeze it for like 3 days

15. jsut cause you do it all the time doesnt mean shit, i do shrooms all the time it doesnt mean its safe....this is definitly bad for you no matter how you look it...i dont even know why this is still a question....?

16. Is smoking sugar good for you?

No.