Is it wrong?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by SiriusWolff, Oct 24, 2013.

1. Is it wrong i feel so fucking good about my exes failure? She flunked out of community college and blamed it on me. Now she's working a part time job being supported by her bf. I cant hep but fucking LOL at her failure.

All the shit she talked about me and putting me down about how i wouldn't succeed in college. The best part is i'm legally handicapped but she failed out of college for being lazy and nothing more. I work, i support myself as much as i can. I have an 85%+ in 5 classes in a semester. She took 3 at most a semester.

So my question is. is it fucked up to relish in her fucking failure? When i see her facebook and it has no mention of a career or anything i crack the fuck up. I'm a MILLION times smater than her. I take extreme joy in seeing her fucking fail as a human being in everything she talks so highly about.

It's not my fault she's fucking stupid. She's too fucking dumb to pass college. Let's put it this way. She's that kid you know that lies about being smart or knowing anything all the time. that's her. Once she hit college she got all uppity even though she was just regurgitating facts she heard.

So my simple question.

"Is it wrong i relish in my exes fucking failure and spend hours laughing in the glory knowing that cunt failed at everything she set out to be and put me down so much for.

She's a lying manipulative selfish cunt.

2. So you still care?

3. That's what it is.

4. Your humility has left me awestruck...

5. its not wrong per se....but it does speak about your character. the fact that you spend a lot of time thinking about it suggests youre probably still somewhat wrapped up in her.

6. #6 SiriusWolff, Oct 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2013

Well it's not so much that i'm wrapped up in her but the complete irony she forced on me. When we split she blamed her cheating, lying, hate, etc on me. It was all my fault. After a few months i get to see what she's really made of and it's nothing.

She's not smart, she's not clever, she's not determined, she's nothing but a fucking leech and it brings me great pleasure observing this and knowing that i'm a great college student on my way to a legitament future.

I don't care about her personally but i REALLY care about the standards she put on me. She was an emotional masichist.

Lol sorry if that came off as self inflammatory but i have an high IQ. I may be mentally ill but my mental capacity is huge. I was raised from pre k to be a scholar and nothing else.

Let me put this blatantly. She emotionally abused me for years. She destroyed every bit of confidence i had. Now when i get to see her fail and destroy herself it gives me the satisfaction to know she was wrong and weak. This woman dominated 5 years of my life. If you've been in a relationship liek that you can talk all the shit you want.

7. You're so intelligent so it shouldn't be too hard for you to realize you still care about this woman. You say you don't, followed by 'but..'. Clearly you do. Maybe not in a romantic manner but you sure do. Of course most of us have at one time or another felt a pinch of satisfation seeing an ex not doing too well but surely not this seemingly enthusiastic detailed way.

Maybe you don't understand to the extent this woman tortured me. Great way to make an assumption there buddy.

9. In all honesty, I don't think it's too bad. I used to be bullied when I was in school and I relish in the fact that those dudes who bullied me are all losers now.

10. I'm not making assumptions at all, just a deduction for your OP. I wouldn't know how much she 'tortured you' or not. Not even necessary. I'm simply saying that the way you seem to enjoy her demise is a bit more than most people would and that whether it is positive or negative there's still unfinished business it seems. Simply my humble opinion. Plus I'm a lady but its okay everyone on GC always though I was a guy.

11. #11 SiriusWolff, Oct 24, 2013

eh i was bullied enough to get PTSD soo....

Yes i do much enjoy her down fall but what does you being a lady have to do with it other than you having a bias?

Sure i take more interest in it than most considering how things played out with us ending our relationship. It's a very complicated situation and i was taken advantage of. I gave her everything a woman could want but it wasn't enough for her and she sucked me dry while getting whatever she wanted from others.

12. LOL How does me being a girl make me biased in this subject? Its hard to see how that plays a role here. I'm pretty positive I would say the same to a female poster. And I pointed that out because you said buddy I assumed you thought I was male as it has happened a lot on GC. You can't stop talking about what she did to you, a child could tell you're not over it. If you choose to deny that fact at the moment, well hey suit yourself.

13. The dudes relishing in her pain, I don't think he "cares" about her. He merely still thinks about her.

he may not have any romantic feelings for her, but the fact that he thinks of her often and has such strong emotions means he isnt really free from her hold over him. granted it takes some time after a relationship like that, but still.

15. #15 million, Oct 24, 2013
    I simply repeat, it doesn't seem as if he is over what she did to him. Is that an unimaginable concept? Though I highly doubt one 'merely thinks' about their ex and post online in detail of her demise so enthuastically and of their own abuse at the hands of said ex when one is completely over the relationship.

That is all. That is all.

16. It all depends on how you define "over the relationship" when I say over the relationship I mean he doesn't want to get back with her. What do you mean?

17. To me over the relationship is not only not wanting to get back with the person, but also not being hostage of resentment of past events. If the thought of them whether negative or positive still takes up space in your mind and time of yours, they (or the relationship) still has some sort of control over you so it's not completely over, is it?

18. According to your definition, you are correct. Everything we see is from a different frame of reference. So I apologize for arguing with you.

19. No worries blade. Id call that a rather calm discussion.

I'm completely over the relationship emotionally. That doesn't mean i don't think she deserves punishment for her actions.

I don't want to get back with her she was an abusive cunt :confused: i'm not held hostage by the resentment i just find great joy in hearing of her failures after MONTHS of hearing nothing about her.