Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is It Wrong To Smoke On Your Own?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ThatOneBro, Jan 7, 2013.

1. "Where are you from? I find this all quite intriguing."

Pennsylvania... don't really wanna disclose much more than that sorry, sure ya understand.

2. I like both but i enjoy smoking alone most. It so much fun just doing exactly what you want to do for hours like surfing the interwebs, playing guitar, or high walks in the woods with your dog

3. just schmoked a j to myself, im sooo unsociable :sarcasm:

4. I smoke up by my self all the time, I don't think it's bad at all. The whole using friends weed thing I don't really care about, but when friends bring that up it annoys me.. Lol weed is weed. Share.

5. #46 Kid Solo Dolo, Jan 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2013
    [quote name='"derpderpxd"']
    Psychedelics via this RoA would be very ineffective and inefficient.
    [/quote]

That's what I thought of right away, you can't really smoke any psychedelics, apart from DMT but I really find it hard to believe they would put DMT in weed.

Which reminds me of a story, one time I told this girl who thought she was super cool cause she said did a bunch of drugs and stuff that the weed we were smoking was lased with acid. She started just freaking out like she was having a bad trip or something. I was like, 'don't you do acid all the time?' she wasn't very bright to say the least. That's why I'm glad I actually know what I'm talking about when it comes to drugs and what can and can't be smoked.

Cannot discuss other drugs here =- WW

6. i do smoke mostly with friends, but thats just because i prefer the company. ive smoked alone too, and its been fine, just relaxing and watching a movie or playing video games, and food of course haha. its all about what you like, they shouldnt judge you on what you like. next time just tell them that theyre losers for being dependant on eachother to enjoy smoking!

7. Smoking alone allows you to think and as a result you will come across the best thoughts that you will ever produce..there is nothing wrong with toking alone

8. I'm not sure if you're saying I don't know what I'm talking about... Idk what sorta psychedelics they use but maybe I'm wrong about it.. I mean it's just what I've heard by many people

9. I like smoking alone more than smoking in groups too, i dont think its weird at all. I mean I still smoke with people pretty often, but for the most part Id just like to sit at home and vape my weed and not have to deal with any of the nonsense that comes along with smoking in groups.

10. Fuck them if they're judging you for smoking alone. Smoking alone is some of the most fun I have, sometime I even turn down my friends to just relax at home and get high as fuck by myself, you don't have to worry about anything, it's peaceful and carefree and gives you something to look forward to when no social activities are happening that day.

Keep smoking alone my friend, it's the shit.

11. smoking by yourself is chill but id rather smoke with my friends anydayy