Is it wrong to hoard my weed

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by 420 jointops, Aug 23, 2012.

1. My dealer get different strains every few weeks so i buy a 8 th and when its my last gram i keep it in a jar and don't smoke it i have 20 jars with 1 gram in each should i break my habit

2. Yes

Send all the jars to me and repent your sins. I will dispose of them properly

3. Save a gram from each pickup and smoke it all on 420

4. do wtf you want

• Like Like x 1
  5. My perspective is.

With all that bud, since I don't like smoking weed as it isn't strong enough, I'd make some hash with it all.Possible some edibles aswell.

I don't like coughing from smoking weed and I haven't been smoking for that reason.Plus it isn't nearly as strong as I want the high to be anymore.I just don't find it all that pleasing much anymore.

Hash and edibles is what I prefer.This is just me and my way though.

More suggestions could be get a .1 from each bud and make a mix of each strain.A 2 gram bowl from 20 different strains, hey Id smoke that.lol

6. If theyre different strains* and u can tell them apart why keep 20 separate jars lmao, consolidate them nuggets

7. When was the last time you said "bah, humbug?"

8. no as long as you do smoke them eventually, goodluck keepint them fresh

9. I would do it if I had constant new strains. Weed can last a long time in the right containers/environment. Who knows, in 2 years time you would have a whole plethora of delicious buds no two the same!

10. I think that's actually a really cool idea

opening a jar with 20 g of different strains must feel amazing. Then if you put a sticker on each bag with what it is...yeah you could make one hell of a bowl by pinching bits out of each if you wanted to. Nice idea

11. if you live in the states i can understand why youd wanna hoard your weed. its 30$ for 1.8grams in MN best beeeelieve im smokin most of that to myself

12. Thats what i eventually wanna start doing. Save them all for a special occasion

13. Yes because it just gets dry over time, loses potency and it's just wasted money.
    There's honestly NO benefit of hoarding weed. Especially when your "strains" are most likely made up exotic sounding names your dealer slapped on them to make you want it more. If you get a "strain" and it doesn't look EXACTLY like the first row (or 2 is you're desperate) then it's just weed.

14. A few years ago I did the same thing. I was getting mass weight and I'd always throw the nicest nug of the sack in a mason jar. Did it for about 4 months and that sickest collection of frosty nugs. :cool:

15. Somebody sounds like someone wants 20 different strains.... :D

How much do you think weed degrades over time? It drys out and oils stop smelling as much but the THC doesn't go anywhere. Its not radioactive.

Since it probably takes a month or two for your bud to reach you in a plastic bag I'd hazard a guess and say most of his year old jar weed has more moisture.

Just go smoke a salad bowl OP. Haters gonna hate when they be dry on grasscity.
    Speaking of dry. Throw an orange peel in one jar with all nugs for an hour. It won't break up into powder when you touch the older buds.

16. Uh, you should change your hoarding to 1 jar so you dont have fucking 20 jars.

17. It does degrade. It's plant material. Dead plant material. Everything breaks down and has a half-life and decomposes, even if something take a long time.
    Over time it wouldn't even taste the same at all.

And lol! I'm never dry, I'm bros with a grower with a medcard.

18. Of course it's not wrong!

That sounds like a sweet deal, OP. Make sure those buds are in airtight jars, put them some place dark and cool and save it for next 4/20. Then make a huge salad bowl of all the strains and get super high :smoke:

19. Keep them. I live with three other pot smokers, one of them being my father. He decided that whenever we bought weight we would donate a gram or so to what he calls 'The War Fund." It's basically our stockpile for when there's like a disaster so we can have it. So far we have about a quarter saved up.

20. Ok i decided to put them in a jar and wait till 4/20 the jar needs a name i shall call it the trail mix jar