Is it worth transplanting again?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Calchin1994, Dec 6, 2018.

1. Hi Guys,

Currently got my plants in 3 gallon pots, on day 36 of vegging. I am swtiching to flower on day 40.

I am contemplating on transplanting the plants up to 7 gallon pots on day 40, but I am unsure on whether to do this or not. As I will have switched to flower, obviously the plant will have stopped producing bud sites, therefore will it be of any benefit to have extra root space? Obviously usually the reason for transplanting will be to allow more root space so the plant can grow bigger and veg out more and have more bud sites, so will the extra root room actually have an effect, will it lead to bigger buds?

Thanks alot

2. I’d re pot before flower. Then it’s worth it

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Yes the bigger the better. 7 gal fabric is my new favorite. 5 u are watering too much.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

4. Thanks guys, can someone please explain how the added root space actually effects the flowering phase though?

Chris a

5. Always believe in big pots big plants. Also I won't use less than 7 gal fabric pots because I am feeding and watering too much. Root bound can throw ur plant off. I plant directly into 7 gal min pots. I don't have a problem transplanting. Just know I don't like being messed with and I have the room

6. I see a big difference in Fab pots. More feeds bigger plants