Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is it worth the 100$

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ghanjamonsta, Jan 3, 2013.

1. Im from canada i would pay 80 bucks max (if j was fiending) that looks shit. Doesnt look like 11g.

2. its not 11 grams. looks fluffy as hell too. make sure its scaled in front of you if you buy it. the bud doesnt look like anything special either

3. Doesnt look like any dank and if it isnt dank your getting ripped off...but my opinion it looks like shit weed.

4. I would have taken it, I bought an overpriced bag of cali (living in the midwest) and that shit got me fuckin ripppppeddd... 60 bones for 4gs looked just like that shit. At first I thought it was crap and it was a shakey bag but once i grinded it up and rolled one up I was more than pleased with my purchase.

You should have smelled the bag

5. Shake will get you high af tho

6. That's not shake though, that's shwag.

7. its not the best but for $100 for 11g aint bad

8. Youd pay 100 for that....:eek:

I got some mold u can smoke lol

9. That stuff should be $10 a g max, probably less if you don't live in a shitty area, once you account for him getting almost a half o it should be a lot less

10. That is a failed kb plant. Either harvested to early or had some bad drying methods. They're still usually an ok smoke. But still way under what it couldve potentially been.

11. doesnt look too special to me. but $10 a gram isnt too bad i always get $5 grams but here in alabama dank is almost non existant. ive tried to find some, i always end up walking away cause its never dank.

12. Invest in a scale if you don't already have one, but if it's really 11g [hey, it could be dense?] then 100 dollars is a steal.

13. $100 for 11g of low grade is most definitely not a steal

14. ^Didn't specify what strain it was, sorry let me rephrase. If it was good and 100 dollars for 11 grams, that's less than 10 dollars/gram, which, where I live is really good.

15. No way. That 100 outdoor oz in Cali.

16. I wouldn't buy it.

17. Looks like some poopy weed to me doubt it's from Cali if it is it's not medical that's for sure and therefore the cali namesake means nothing.

18. Smoke it and weigh it... If it weighs what you want and smokes the way you like and you feel good giving him the money then do it. It looks like it could be good weed.
    But don't buy mid grade shit for that high.

19. Make sure you have it weighed in front of you.

20. Agreed, my dealer offered me shit that looked just like this for $105 and ounce today, someone's trying to make a big profit