Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is it worth it?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Spencerblaze, Aug 13, 2011.

1. pound of shwag for 750$?

2. No. Get mids or dank.

3. No, its schwag.

4. Umm...well an oz is like 60 so no...but if i had the cash i might do that.

5. Exactly.

6. Who cares if its schwag? its $750 a lb get off your fucking high horses...

7. If it's cheaper than what you normally pay per gram for schwag, and you would not prefer $750 worth of better quality bud (or don't have access to it), than yes, it would be worth it. Definitely inspect and sample the bud first before dropping that much on it though.

8. I would, and if it'd real terrible make some hash man, you would get ALLOT of good hash if you did that.

9. Its not like he's spending 60 on an oz as stated above. 750 is a lot of money and to use it on schwag is just a bit stupid. If you have that money and are prepared to spend it all on weed, get some good quality product.

10. I'd buy it in a heartbeat man.

11. I wouldn't. Ask if you can get a discount or if you can try before you buy.

12. He's paying $46.88 an ounce. He can smoke it, make edibles or hash. It's not stupid at all. In fact, you're stupid.

You couldn't get much more than a QP for $750 of high-end shit.

13. It's all about the dank shit, man. I have no respect for schwag.

[​IMG]

14. You obviously dont understand what I said. The 60 is in reference to an above poster saying an average oz of schwag is 60.

I'm saying it's not like he is just buying an oz of schwag (im not hating on schwag at all), but he has 750 to spend solely on weed. He has so many options available to him, so why go for the worst quality, makes no sense to me.

15. Because it's a quarter of the price and four times as much product. Unless it's straight up grass, how could you go wrong?

16. Horrible taste, 'dirty' high, shorter life (he would be getting a lb, so that is important, though obviously there are ways to store well).

17. do it and sell it as mids to all the new smokings..not a dick move, just being a business man