Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is it worth it?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by vaheb, Aug 7, 2011.

1. I would stop smoking if my parents paid 40k a year on me. Honestly I think I cost them like less than $500 a year. Just listen to your Nazi parents until you don't have to rely on them and there money. Then once you have a degree u can smoke infront of your dad and call HIM a pussy. Win.

2. I don't think he's a big fan of the testing, but he likes them paying the bills so he deals with it.

If the high is worth losing your schooling and apartment for now, then go for it. Personally, I would work on getting a job of my own to pay my own way and smoke/ grow all day if I wanted to.

3. I can smoke tomorrow, because I won't see them when they leave friday since they're going at 6 AM and I will be at my apartment ZZZing.

Thats why I was asking if it's worth it. I won't see them until the friday after they leave.

4. You really think they are going to stop paying for your apartment and schooling just because you smoke marijuana? Yeah fuckin right. I'd keep smoking anyway if it was me.