Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

is it worth it...?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by guitarkidv1, May 16, 2010.

1. n camden market there are these vapes for 50 pounds. they are like round glassballs in a stand thing with tubes comign out. i can get it down to 30 pounds though. will it be any good? i dont need anything amazing amazing as im quite new to weed

2. LOL sounds like a freebase pipe/rose stem...?
    Ahahha

3. whats that? lol

4. That's a crack pipe homie.

5. Don't buy anything from Camden market.

6. I know exactly what type of vaporizer you mean. It is a glass globe that screws into a solder that heats up your bud.
    No, don't buy it they are not worth it because they are very uneffecient.

7. i think vaporizers suck i mean they cost alot they are a peice of machinery and thats gay and they look plain ugly all to enjoy a plant that is not even that harmfull when smoked... but i guess mmj paitents who cant smoke can use them but other than that a vaporizer is a tool but a bong is art...just my 2cents

8. Great input, you answered the OP's question perfectly.

9. The cost of a good vaporizer is payed for itself by the amount of herb that you save. Burning the plant matter is really inefficient.

10. Vapes are a good choice if youre alone. better for the lungs. with friends i agree blunts or pipes are more fun.