Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is it worth it?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by IceCreamKidd, May 14, 2003.

1. Time for the annual renewal. Had to renew the Medical Marijuana card this week. $175 for the doctor visit and another $100-$150 for the renewal. Is it worth it yah think, sure this is great a card that legalizes the smoking carrying growing etcetra. But ive had the card a year now and have never had to flash it. We (the girl and I) should be attending the free seminars and functions and stuff but life is a busy game and I dont always have time to play. There is an act in progress to get on the ballot that will makes things better but for now i vent. :)

ick

2. so you toke up legally? thats the shit! that card will come in handy one day though i bet, if you get stopped by the cops, you will wish you had your damn card. i want one!

-Samus-

3. right when u stop it then you'll probly get busted. Thats how it always happens.

-Peace-

4. You could always think of it as supporting the legalization process. Show your support, pay for your card. Show you want medicinal marijuana.

5. I'm jealous.......I always wanted a card that said I could carry and smoke marijuana!!!!!!! Well, I would definitely renwew it because as soon as you don't, you will be pulled over and you won't have it. Things always seem to work out that way!!!I'm still a little jealous though!!!!! LOL

6. my answer was going to be very simular to this^^^^^

peace

7. yep :) get it renewed
    just hope that money isnt going to the greedy doctors who could care less about medical marijuana, just the money its ringing in. but hey...that could help too :)

8. yup, always.

9. what sickness or disease do you have to get medical marijuana.

10. i'm thinkin about faking a condition ;) and it's probably easier to get here in canada :D

11. Hell yeah you should keep renewin that ish, damn ill pay for it if its all that. Medicinal Mary J is like, our goal here at the city.... everyone here wishes that they had glocoma, or were more than i think its 25% Native American, (cuz u can say its your religion and its legal)

12. well at least you are lucky enough to have the option to carry a card around saying it's legal for you to smoke buds - most of us just have to beware and smoke at our own risk. Stupid ass laws :mad:

13. this is the argument that gets me to write the check. As well as the insurance that if I did ever get caught with a bag. It was likely be more out of pocket expense than what Im paying.

btw the spouse has carpel tunnel & this qualifies her for the program and me as the caregiver.

14. shit, im gonna start postin more on the forums so i can get carple tunnel

15. trust me, you don't want carpel tunnel.

16. I was thinking the same thing as Mike until I did some research...NOT worth the guaranteed safety :p

17. oh yeah like thats really going to help the legalisation process, a bunch of bullshitters abusing the medicinal marijuana programmes >:$

does anyone know if there's a fully legal med-mar program like this in the UK?
    i know about the mmco, but i am yet to find a sympathetic doctor, which i need before i can sign up.

18. dude i'm joking...i don't know what i could possibly fake without creating a lot of pain and possible permanent injury by doing. :)

19. Hey, Im not totally sure on the exact restrictions, but this is what I know.

In California, with a Cannibus Compassion card, you are allowed to carry up to a pound(?) I believe, and grow up to 8 plants LEGALLY in your home.

You ARE NOT allowed to smoke in public.