Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is it weird/off that I prefer to smoke alone?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JJmatix, Mar 26, 2011.

1. Like, i enjoy smoking with friends, etc. But for some reason, id rather smoke by myself on my own time than with friends. Maybe its because when im high i HATE doing things that even involve getting up, having to carry a conversation. sure its fun, but id rather just smoke alone in my room, play PS3.etc.

is anyone else like htis?

2. not weird. plenty of people are like this, everyone's into different things.

3. Same here.It's so much cheaper smoking alone and I like to let my mind wander.It's also hard for me to be productive when in a group.

4. Indeed my friend... Im a long time toker but thought id respond to this thread. I love my get high and be alone time!! Left alone with an elevated mind and my thoughts, and or my 360.. or in your case a ps3.. but hells to the yeah, enjoy your high! That way there isn't anyone but you to kill your buzz :)

5. My friends say I sound like a loser when I say things like "Then I'm going to go home and smoke while I digest some albums I grabbed today"

It blows my mind since I usually say things like that AFTER we had all just had a session too. I love smoking with people, but I do prefer to do what I said above. But alas, I get shit. I just tell them to try it before they bash it.

6. pot is like smoking a cig to me. id be overly crowded if i never smoked alone... i find regardless what im doing with people i need to chill and have some solidarity. and what better way to fill the time :)

7. absoulutley not, somedays i prefer 2 chill by myself and roll up a doob or pack a bowl. i just like to chill by myself n think an just chill when im high off sum good dank, as i am now :)

8. #8 wack, Mar 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2011
    There is nothing wrong wit tokin alone its sorta like "me time" and you allow yourself to be completely relaxed and you are at your most comfortable because no one else is around to judge ur actions (i tend to do some stupid things while high). also you can discover alot about yourself as you sit alone and let your mind wander.:smoke:

9. it's as weird as these goats

[​IMG]

10. why would they do that?!? lol

11. Whoa wtf? that's gotta be bs right? no way it's real lol.

12. no i think it's real, there's types of goats from the himalayas and stuff that are designed to climb steep rocky mountains and stuff.

13. yea, that's true

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrLrednQnA8]YouTube - The Incredible Himalayan Ibex[/ame] :smoke:

14. Wow, that's quite the insane/sweet ass animal.. god's pretty crayz

15. Naw dude, it's totally normal. Sometimes I prefer to smoke alone, but sometimes I prefer to smoke with friends. Just depends on the mood I'm in. I'm extrovert and introvert at the same time, I'm an odd-ball.

Sounds like you might be a bit more introverted, do you have ADHD? I feel that my ADD/ADHD may contribute to my introvert side, as I tend to want to be extrovert, but I feel something holds me back from "going there" unless I'm in my comfort zone around people I really know.

Either way, just do what you want Broseph Stalin, smoke how you want. It's all chill.

16. yeahyeah dawg I just chill myself after I smoke. In fact I'm chillin right now especially after a blast just now. gonna smoke some more in a bit.

17. yumm
    [​IMG]

18. I see no moral distinction between smoking alone or in a group. I live a ways out of my little town, so I usually smoke alone because my friend's don't often feel like trekking all the way out here. Ever since I can remember I have valued my alone time, and a solo toke serves as a great amplifier of the awesomeness already inherent to some good introspective reflection ;) That being said, one must always be cautious and avoid boxing him/herself in, that's an unhealthy place to be in your relationship with good ol' Mary Jane. Find some chill buddies to toke with and explore new things; you may not remember much of it but it'll be well worth it :smoke:

19. I'm not even going to correct that typo, because chili is terrific :hello:

20. tha fuck are those goats smoking? thats insane!