Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is It True That You Can Smoke Vaped Weed?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Bavles, May 3, 2014.

1. I heard that you can still smoke the weed that's already been vaped and it still gets your high. Does anyone do this, and is it worth it?

2. of course you could smoke vaped weed. i remember taking a drag off this blunt at a party somewhere, i damn near choked off my first draw, had my gag reflex going and shit. i then learned these retards had rolled a blunt of 3 grams of vaped weed they got car hopping. i dont intend to have that experience again. 

3. lmfao

🌞

4. i got a buddy that throws that shit in with buds for edibles and tinctures. Never smoked it personally.

5. Heard it taste like resin. Never tried it and don't plan to. I would make edibles instead or just straight up eat it instead of smoking it...

6. I save mine and I might try to make budder with it.

7. Fuck nah. I tried that. Once...
    Absolutely terrible. However, a buddy of mine does use it for his great brownies :)

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. I just did an oil run with already been vaped buds. Turned out good... Tastes nasty as hell but it got me high as hell.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Haha yeah you can smoke vaped weed. I've done it a couple times when I didn't have any more bud.
    It tastes horrible and the high isn't as full and long and awesome as the high from smoking un-vaped bud.

--Ride the tiger, you can see his stripes but you know he's mean!--

10. You can but I don't advise it.

11. i used to collect left over of vaped bud and rolled into a tiny joints for desperate times, it's good if you don't mind the taste.

12. *clean not mean

13. What this guy said, and depending on how high you vaped, the high is more of a body high.
    I need to revape(where I take saved vaped weed n just up the temp) a lot more to actually have a decent head high.

It doesn't taste good, and the smoke is harsh and dry.
    You can always do it when you're dry and desperate.
    Just don't over due it bc you'll end up with a head ache.

14. Well there is surely nothing that would stop you from doing such, you definitely can do it.  Now if you want to know if it's a good idea, not really, no.  It works in a pinch but tastes nasty.

15. Yeah, but you can smoke anything

You could smoke the computer you posted this on

Omega369

16. It's both.

--Ride the tiger, you can see his stripes but you know he's mean!--

17. Actually no first the song says "ride the tiger, you can see his stripes but you know he's clean" and then he says "jump on the tiger, you can feel his heart but you know he's mean" clean first, mean second

18. Fine I changed it just for you.
    Btw Ride The Lightning is better than Master of Puppets.

--Ride the tiger, you can see his stripes but you know he's clean!--

19. It's a little on the harsher side but definitely smokeable.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

20. Yeah, it's not too bad in a joint.  You won't get too high but sometimes it's better than nothing. Vaped weed can also be used for baking too.