Is it too late

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by djam2020, Apr 30, 2008.

1. yo, I got a female that been flowering about five weeks. It looks like it has real healthy shoots. My boy said I could still clone a plant at this point in time. I was skeptical because the shoots are covered in buds. If this seems realistic let me know............. cuz ill do it......

2. You can do it, I wouldn't. You'll have to put it back into veg from flower and that can take while and slow growth way down. But you can do it like if you really want to maintain the same strain or something. Just getting seeds or pre-flower clones would be much faster.

3. The trouble with taking flowering clones is that they will either grow very short, or explode into amazing plants. Also, you stand a chance of losing the strain, as clones of late clones are much harder to bring through and you'll probably suffer more casualties than usual. Even worse for clones of clones of late clones,etc............

but you asked so yes you can but would'nt do so myself.

hope this helps:smoking:

4. It will probably be harder to root and you could end up with strange veg. growth but yeah go ahead and give it a try.

5. just cut the full thing and smoke the buds and enjoy my friend