is it to risky 2 grow outside

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by straightrippin, Feb 9, 2012.

1. its all good at my house just wondering about the nosy neighbors and shit. the place i want to grow looks exactly like this http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-dA1vNm9TX50/TcWcMP99viI/AAAAAAAAGlE/tC_BqtCP2d0/s1600/P5074984.JPG

give or take. its like at the side of my house with a gate. theres never anyone there cuz my gates locked n the neighbors side of that gate doesnt open lol but it isnt the most sunniest spot more like shade with a little of sun. is that shit still a good place 2 grow?

2. MJ is a sun-loving plant.

MJ can stink, potentially can be smelled 100 yards downwind.

Think about meter readers, HVAC service repair, exterminators, county property examiners, neighboring kids whose dog or soccer ball goes astray, anyone who could come onto your property.

3. if ur whole neighborhood grow then who will notice if not then u might wanna buy some remote land

4. if your not legal, i dont reccomend growing outside on your own property, especially if u live in a residential area. I could get away with it because i dont have neighbors for 1/4 mile on each side ... but if you got a neighbor right on the other side of your gate, then i wouldnt... plus MJ needs suns, bruh

my 2 cents

5. yee ^ all that. ight guna stay indo

6. If it doesn't get much sun, you will have light whispy buds. Heavy sun is needed.

7. thnx. ive decided to go indo

8. A small plant should do