Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

is it to late to start growing and what are the steps to growing?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by catpuchino, Jul 10, 2013.

1. just got some seeds and have no idea how to grow outdoors

2. There is a lot of planning that needs to be done, and it appears you just want to throw the seed in the ground and have a bunch of weed as fast as you can. It would seem your best solution would be to just throw the seed in the ground where it will get enough sunlight and no one will see it and hope for the best. I'd recommend investing in the equipment needed to grow indoors, and do some research before growing. 

I researched for over 3 months before even getting seeds. There is a lot to know, and a lot to learn once you start growing. I suggest reading through grow journals and any grow related forum.

3. Man I answerd your other thread. Just go read the stickies im not typing all that shit again.

4. It's never 2 late 2 start growing the bud!

5. You go to YouTube.. Type in how to grow weed outdoors. 
    Done. :wave: