is it to late to clone at this point

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by lucky27, Dec 8, 2008.

1. well you can clone flowering plants...but if it were me I would fix the problem with it before I would start to clone it. Like SmknVTEC said in the other thread, you should hit it with some N to give it a boost...then if you choose take some cuttings off it. If you cloned it right now you would still have the same problem your having now, but with the cuttings as well.

2. all I have is 15-30-15, I'll have to get some N how much would I need to give it?
    do you have any tricks/tips?

3. Get some fish emulsion 5-1-1, they sell it at walmart, home depot, lowes, true value, almost any hardware store that has a gardening section. It's cheap too like 3-4 bucks for a liter. It's readily availible for your plants, so you should see an improvement within a day or two after you feed your plant.

4. damn I was already there once today, I wished I would have knew this sooner.

5. that is why you should only start 1 thread with the same problem in it...the answer I gave you was given yesterday by SmknVTEC in the sick plant section....easier to keep an eye on one thread than 2.

6. true that, I don't have any good garden shops around me know any good sites?