is it to cold?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by chiggmista, Jan 29, 2007.

1. Ok well i have like over 20 seeds and i just planted like 10 in my back yard. they are bag seed just so you know.

well i live in Tennessee and it is like 30 in the morning then it goes to about 40 then back down to 30 at night so is it to cold will they sprout?

i tried growing inside but my mom found my little babies and threw them away:cry: but o well

and so yea is it to cold..it should be getting warmer here soon

thanks for your help

2. Your temps are fine...You only need to worry if you are getting frosts when they are still young..

3. If your parents dont want you growing I suggest you do it off their property else they will just find them and kill them.

4. definately get em out of your yard cause if the boys find em yo parents goin down.

5. Yeah dude, get them off your parent's property. I'm not trying to be a douche, but it's kind of selfish considering your parents would most likely be arrested for the plants if they're on their property. Just take them out to the woods. I knew plenty of kids in HS who'd just wander out to the woods and plant 3 or 4 bagseeds every year.

6. ok well i took all of them and i just threw them out in the woods.....i have way much more now. and i germed them and out of a batch of 10, 5 have cracked and 3 are starting to root...so i am going to start them in my window seal and then put them in a nice wooded area at least 1 mile from my house or so

sound good?