Is it time to transplant or wait?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by sprockets, Jun 24, 2008.

1. Do my babies look like they need transplanted for more growth or wait another week or two?

2. can not see anything.

3. would'nt worry about the top left 1 mate:)

as for the other 3 would leave them for another week+ before transplanting, you want to get a nice rootball going and if you transplant to bigger pots then the roots will not acheive this.

plus you got a fan blowing on them?

4. I agree with motorheed, there's no need to transplant them yet.
    you want the roots to grow some before you transplant them.

Also, they look a little dry, but that's ok if you let them dry out a little between waterings..

5. --- edit i meant for this reply to actually be in the grow journal, sorry ---

Yeah I got a fan blowing on them, maybe its way to early but i swear one is slightly showing sex, but i prob way to early and im day dreaming, i dont have a good enough cam to show what i see of that first.

But I am going to post a couple of pics, one of my girls is just going well, the other two just seem to be getting taller.

UPDATE PICS:

LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK :) ?

Attached Files:

6. Oh hey, im curious who that chick is in your sig, is it jessica alba she is hot.

7. probably just a little early too tell sex mate:) positive vibes though bro, hope they all are female.

and the top left 1 has popped up to say hello;)nice1

looking good man ,keep up the good work & will be keeping an eye on your grow journel mate.

happy growing:smoking: