Is it time to give up?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Mali, Jul 1, 2017.

?

Give up?

1. Yes

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  2. No

5 vote(s)
    83.3%
  1. The title says it all, my plant had been exposed to a ton of heat, some days where it was 100, I didn't have the thermometer yet so I had to clue. Here's pics from today, should I just start a new plant a scrap this one or is there still hope?

Attached Files:

2. I would start fresh but u nevet know haha

• Like Like x 1
  3. It may take some time to recover, but these plants are so resilient. I had 2 plants about 9 weeks into veg lose 50% of there vegetation do to a 131 degree temperature spike in my grow room. They are now thriving. So don't give up yet.

• Like Like x 2
  4. JESUS MOTHER OF GOD....um...well if it was the last plant on earth ...there is a way to save it...BUT it's not..SO..I would chalk it up as experience and start over...the time it takes to recover and become a plant again is way more than starting over and having healthy from the start...

good luck and keep us posted

Sent from my SM-G600FY using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  5. Thanks everyone for the replies. I think I need a few more opinions before I come to a decision
    This definitely gives me hope

6. It can be saved but will take some time and care. Its up to you. If you got the time and patience.

• Like Like x 1
  7. i have the time lol but idk if it would just be smarter to start another plant

8. Start another if you want but still don't give up on this one. Use it as a learning experience and nurse it back.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Probaly better to start a new one.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Here are 3 pics all of the same plant. March 10th 120 degrees in the grow room. Thought I fried it. May 19th , 131 degrees and lost 50% of the veg within a 4 day span after the temp spike. The leaves just kept dropping. And a couple days ago. Don't give up.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  11. I don't think you should throw it out either. Personally, I'd stick it out. You may want to start another but I hope you decide to keep this one going tbh

☮️

• Like Like x 2
  12. I really don't wanna give up on it. I just don't wanna waste my time lol

13. Any more opinions ? :love-mj:

14. concentrate on another....but don't forget this one...you get the best of both worlds like that!!

right?

• Like Like x 3
  15. i agree with others ... i'd keep it and nurse it back. you'll probably learn a ton... and if you want, get another one going as well. maybe the new one will catch up/surpass the damaged one and you can make a decision what to do from there.

• Like Like x 3
  16. I want to start another but this plant is taking up all the space is my box lol

17. if that's the case I would lean towards "another" since that one looks like it joined ISIS and got shot up...then burned alive...
    (joke) laugh...

good luck and good grows

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. Lol so I'm about to start germinating another now, but Im going to keep this one going for as long as possible lol

• Like Like x 4
  19. Well, if you only have room for one, could u put the first plant outside when the new plant gets bigger?

20. I wish but weed isn't legal yet where I live