Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is it the tobacco

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by SweetNsourchick, Oct 3, 2012.

1. Right the other time i smoked a joint .4 stash, and half a ciggarette, didnt feel anything so i lit up another then after the second one i went in and was out of breath from just walking.
    I layed on the couch and started breathing dead fast and panicked thought i was gonna die, but yesterday i smoked maybe .8 in a bong. (Packed .1 snaps) and didnt feel noway as high as the joints, do you think it could be the tobacco causing the very heavy feeling?

2. A nicotine rush doesn't really do that.

3. well to be honest almost no one i know uses joints from where im at (NYC) because weed is expensive here but if u smoke joints itll get u the least high because most of the bud is being wasted, i would say smoke blunts if u can when ur outside and as far as the panic attack thing u just had i would say its defintly not the nicotine but it is possible some of the bud was lased? unlikely but possible

4. If you used tobacco from a cigarette shell, yeah. That's probably it.

5. Yes i emptied a ciggarette and use that. Cant seem to get as high with the bong

6. Yeah.. don't do that.
    Too much tobacco at once, especially from a cigarette like a newport can make you feel sick as fuck.

7. mixing ur weed w tobacco can give out a heavy sensation. where i come from we mix the tobacco w bud to get fucked up on the least amount and to conserve

but don't take my word for it. you can ask any blunt smoker and they'll tell u it gets u fucked up. thanks to the to bluntwrap(tobacco)