Is it sketchy to pick up bud using all 2 dollar bills?

Discussion in 'General' started by DankBrah, May 11, 2012.

1. I have 20 dollars worth of 'em...im kinda sketched out about paying a dealer with 'em though...

2. Go to the bank and get 1 20 then, or any gas station

3. No, but it's kinda sketchy creating a thread about paying a dealer in 2 dollar bills.

4. keep those 2s! i guarantee you 2s will run out and youll be like

NAHHH I AINT GOT NOE TWOOSSSS

5. yes, it is sketchy. I paid once in all quarters though so I have no room to talk really.

6. Its money isnt it?

2 dollar bills are worth like 4 or 5 bucks in reality so stop stealing your mothers 2 dollar bills and go suck some dick for a dub.

7. I wouldn't hand a guy 10 bills for a dub sack.

8. Keep the 2's man they're cool. I have like 5 I think then some dollar gold coins.

9. [quote name='"Danis..."']yes, it is sketchy. I paid once in all quarters though so I have no room to talk really.[/quote]

I would have beat your ass an told u to get the fuck out if u came at me with quarters.

10. The 2 dollar bill is the only bill that has the picture of the signing of the declaration of independance.

11. Because you think your badass??? My boy been hustlin since he was 14 because he was in foster care since 5. He will take all pennies as long as it adds up. Money is money.

You been watchin too many gangsta flicks.

12. what dealer is going to want to take fuckin quarters?

13. I have 40 more stashed away

14. #14 sgtstadanko, May 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2012
    [quote name='"Flemian"']

Because you think your badass??? My boy been hustlin since he was 14 because he was in foster care since 5. He will take all pennies as long as it adds up. Money is money.

You been watchin too many gangsta flicks.[/quote]

No I don't nickel an dime. I am not 15 grow up and join the adult world.
    Can I buy that qp with some quarters. I usually won't even take ones.

15. gma gave em to me like 10 years ago...

and several sources on the internet say they are worth only 2 dollars and will remain that way

16. Hahahahaha! I hate wannabe badasses like you.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Woaaah man keep those bills

I feel like they'd be worth a pretty penny in 20 or so years. Cha-Ching, then buy a couple Oz

-GBM

18. Yeah man money is money, just have to go to a bank and get bills. I hate dealers who wont take money unless its big bills. Some dealers don't even want 1 dollar bills. When I sell it doesn't matter as long as it adds up.

It's a business, some dealers are clueless to that and are pricks. If you would beat someone up because of the denomination of the bills then you are the biggest prick in the world and have no business selling.. around here you would simply lose business and have a hard time selling.

Hate noobs who don't think it's a business.

I hate when gas station employees roll there eyes when you have change.. its money take it.

Sorry big peeve of mine.

19. You can't stack change. And dealers sure as hell don't want to regularly run to banks/stores to convert the change. It's up to the customer to make it as discrete as possible, I'd be pissed if I was trying to do a handoff and the guy handed me a wad of bills and coins I mean, come on.

20. [quote name='"Silvereagle420"']You can't stack change. And dealers sure as hell don't want to regularly run to banks/stores to convert the change. It's up to the customer to make it as discrete as possible, I'd be pissed if I was trying to do a handoff and the guy handed me a wad of bills and coins I mean, come on.[/quote]

Thank u some one that actually understands the game. Year here is a 1000 bucks with 20 dollars in quarters an another. 50 in 1
    after lunch mom can take u kids to Safeway and cash all your change in a the coinsstar machine. Wait they take 7% of every dollar u put in. So I believe u are losing money now.