is it safe?

Discussion in 'General' started by iggiafrica, Feb 25, 2013.

1. i mean really...is it safe to be posting on some website about your own grows and methods and lifestyle and everything? i mean it's all traceable right? could it ring up a cop search on a random night off? lol...just been thinkin about it...really, how safe IS your posting here?

imalilparanoid.

2. Seeing as how this is a literal online city of stoners, I think we're all good here, just chill and enjoy.

3. The website is based in the Netherlands soooo

Pretty safe.

4. Just don't give out to much personal info about yourself or where you live and you will be ok. :smoking:

5. Anybody ever heard of gc being held against a blade before? Legally or otherwise?

6. Nope. Never.

7. Unless you are posting up about your 100 plant grow op, you are just "too small potatoes" for the feds to bother with! :cool:

Look, with my List, I do far more damage to prohibition than some kid with a few plants in the closet. If they were going to come after someone without a huge grow, it would be ME! :eek:

The List has been on the net "subverting America's youth" ;) for over 5 years, and not a single peep from LEO so far! :D

Just use some common sense and don't give too many details about where you are and you'll be fine! :)

Granny :wave:

8. Well...good point. Lol

9. What would grasscity be like without you granny?!?

10. OP is a cop. We're all going to jail.

11. Im not going to jail,
    Yall should see me hop a fence

12. Lol yeah FREEZE im here to confiscate and partake in all yo goodies!