Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is it safe to smoke this weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by macmiller1980, Jan 19, 2012.

1. Hey guys,

So I have an interesting ass story from a friend that I want to run by yall.

So back in early December, My friend was traveling home for winter break. So he put an eighth of weed in a ziploc bag and then put that bag into two more ziploc bag. He then put this inside of a Clorox Disinfecting Wipes can, with wipes in it.

He accidentally grabbed the wrong Clorox Disinfecting Wipes can. A month later, he returns home and gets the weed out of the Clorox can and tries to smoke it. The smoke tastes like he's eating the Clorox Wipes.

Now, my friend isn't a chemistry expert, but he thinks that this weed is still safe to smoke. The Clorox smell is because the weed was in the can for a month, not because there's actual Clorox on the weed (as there was 3 sealed ziploc bags seperating the two).

Is it safe for him to smoke this weed?

2. Personally I wouldn't, although it doesn't seem likely that theres any clorox on the weed..

3. Do a "water cure" on the buds and smoke away...

4. What's that? Wash the weed like you wash fruit/veggies?

5. I think it's probably good, I mean as long as it doesn't taste like clorox

6. That's the thing, he says the smoke tastes like clorox.

7. Nah throw it away or ship it to me and I'll take care of it.

8. I'll test it to make sure it's safe

9. Lol, how the heck is he supposed to test it? He isn't a chemist :p

10. If it tastes like clorox then there is clorox on his weed, water cure or turn it into a concentrate/edible

11. how much is it? sell it to a crackhead and go buy yourself some better buds! haha

12. I said I'll test it for you. Just PM me and I'll give you my address...

13. I guess the question is what constitutes odor particles?

What you smell are tiny things called odor particles.

So are odor particles actually particles of the item being smelled?? :confused: :smoke:

14. I garuntee you there is clorox in there. From personal exp with stashes, zip locks, and scented wipes. Unless you wrap the ziplock in tape it still let's air in and out and he just cured his weed with clorox...

15. No don't do it unless you want to get high for like 1 week. Or u can fall in a coma . You would have to know how to do it

16. why must youngins do this with weed, this is the first time i have heard of using clorox wipes tho, usually its dryer sheets.

haha one time somekid came over with dryer sheet nug and we all just were in an awe of silence.

17. He means he will smoke it bro

18. What do you mean lol

Dryer sheets are used in spoofs, is that what you mean? Sploofs obviously bring for covering up the smell of the weed smoke.

Do you mean this guy was wrapping his weed in dryer sheets to try and make the weed taste like dryer sheets lol?

19. Smoking this weed is not recommended by me.
    Make some QWISO not to waste it.

20. If the weed actually tastes like Clorox, then it's obviously a bad idea to smoke it. Throw it out, it's only an 8th anyway.