Is it safe to smoke marijuana vaginally?

Discussion in 'General' started by DDV, Dec 5, 2010.

1. Seems like you'd be pretty vulnerable to some kind of an infection as well.

2. What about through the japseye?

3. ewww a vaginal air embolism?

thats not sexy. :(

4. Imagine meeting some girl who's high as fuck, you get to the dirty and u go down on her and your like

"you havent been doing this the normal way have you?"

"uhh what you mean"

*poof* out comes a little smoke*

"Your marijuana fanny farts just gave me pink eye biatch!"

5. You've never asked yourself this? Damn, you're fuckin' weird

6. I'd worried about air emboli while masturbating using a shower head massager, never worried about it being caused by sucking smoke up there..

7. You know that nasty smell in those pipes that you've smoked weed in tons of times? You know, that doo doo resin smell.

That's the smell of your girlfriend's vagina after too many vaginal weed hits. Have fun going down on her after letting her vagina take bong rips for a few weeks.

8. My thoughts exactly.

9. i thought this is how everybody did it :cool:

10. Wow. Just when you thought you had heard of all the ridiculous ways to try and get high...Gotta admit (at least for now), this one takes the cake.

It's pretty bad when the guy in the straight jacked in the padded cell is shaking his head going "man, that is seriously fucked up."

As far as the chick with asthma in the OPs post, it's called edibles. Get a clue already.:rolleyes:

11. 3
    cannabutter lube:D

12. Well, she still has one more hole to try. There's hope!

13. Yeah, I have to admit. It never crossed my mind and probably never would have if I hadn't seen this thread. I second, WTF!?
    :cool: