Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is it safe to sell a volcano on ebay?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Caligula01, Apr 19, 2009.

1. Hey guys i have a couple months old volcano vape that i want to sell on ebay. I can clean it all up and stuff but was jw if it was A: Legal and B: Safe to do. So hopefully someone knows. Thanks!:smoking:

2. A: Yes, it could be used for tabacco
    B: Clean it out very good and make sure it doesnt smell

Your buyer would most likely be a stoner and wouldn't care if it smelled but you never know so be careful.

3. As long as you say it's an herbal vaporizer and list some herbs and effects(erowid will help). Tobacco use would work too, but honestly who the FUCK wants to vape tobacco!? How much you selling it for? Including bags or anything else?

4. mm volcanos are grrrrrrreat!

5. Yeah, but you know whats better? Vaped tobacco......Not really.
    Im sure you will be fine. How much you selling for may i ask? Post the url?

6. Yeah ebay is safe and legal as long as it clean. Any resin anywhere and it could be considered paraphernalia or even possession. So make sure its clean, clean, clean.

I would also recommend trying craigslist as it is completely FREE and/or will probably net someone local so you wont have to deal with shipping.

7. Man i love reading the craigslist personals, always good for a laugh.

8. #8 Caligula01, Apr 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2009
    please don't let this turn into an ad for your vape that your selling.

thanks

9. Just curious - did you list it and did it sell?