Is it safe to order seeds?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Grimie, Sep 19, 2011.

1. So , i am living in Greece, if i order some seeds will it be safe to get them from the Post office? Can u write here some good and trusted sites?

2. i used attitude seeds. you will have to make sure they will ship to you as i am not familiar with your countries guidelines. they just shipped to the US for me and our government hates the plant.. (until it serves their corrupt purposes)... here is the thread i started like yours. it had a happy ending... good luck.

http://forum.grasscity.com/absolute-beginners/888628-beginner-ordering.html

3. Living in Europe its more easy to order seeds than from America. Check your laws!!
    Seedsman.UK is pretty good.The only country they don't send is to the US.

4. Attitude seed bank for sure. Check to make sure they ship to your country. Type in 420 at checkout and get 10% off.

5. Time your order with a "greeting card holiday" like Christmas. There are only so many postal inspectors, and the flood of cards will hide your order!

Granny

6. that is a great idea.... never really thought of it. you can also order an item from the seed bank for extra stealth. millions of packages going out around the holidays. "storm crow is" surely "one to be admired" :)

7. link for the seed bank?