Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is it safe to keep weed in a cold place?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by overheatedmud, Jun 25, 2011.

1. I have a little wine cooler that I use as a mini fridge in my room that keeps all the smell of the stuff inside in. I keep it on the lowest temperature because I just keep beer and stuff like cupcakes in it, and I'm wondering if it would be bad if I put my weed that's in a jar inside it. I've never tried it and don't want to ruin my stash by putting it in there.

2. i believe it kills the trichomes. or dries them anyway. which are full of the tasty thc resin so yeah.. fridge might be ok. but ive heard freezing is bad.

3. i personally wouldnt recommend it, but heck, if its the only decent place to hid it that you have, why not?

4. it just makes for brittle trics ...

5. Should be fine cold doesnt destroy THC, heat does.

6. I'm not really hiding it it's just my dad is cool with it but he doesn't want the whole house smelling like weed.

7. the only bad thing it will do is make the trichomes a little brittle, so just be a little more careful handling it etc. dont drop it! And if you grind it up you will get a lot more keif, and thats is kinda good, but not so good at the same time as you wanna be smoking the keif that comes off