Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is it safe to hotbox a plastic bag?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by whiteka6, Nov 21, 2011.

1. Wrapping your head in a plastic bag is unsafe as fuck in the first place, now fill that bag with smoke instead of oxygen...................... :wave:

2. you would look like such an idiot. I imagine some guy high as fuck putting a bag on his head saying " yeah dude i'm hotboxing this walmart bag"

3. Man, just get a decent pipe. All these hotboxing/knifing things are just ridiculous to me. I used a cardboard steamroller once last year, and my friend made a weird macguyver thing with an OJ carton and a bread bag, and that was...interesting. But really, just keep a pipe as your standard. I prefer sherlocks as I'm quite the thrillseeker, myself.

4. Get 4 or 5 friends with 4 or 5 blunts and lock yourselves in a bathroom if ya wanna hotbox

We used to do that in a small studio apartment bathroom, most at one time was 7 people and we blazed until you almost couldn't breathe.

We called it "Oven Baking" cuz of the heat in there, last man standing smoking competition. Im part of a smoking crew here in Central Florida that used to smoke all the time, but now its not as often.

Every 420 we meet up though. Everyone throws in a set amount into the 'pot' (oz, 1/4, whatever) plus any personal. When you can't take anymore, or too hot or whatever, you forfeit and go out to the living room to play games or whatever, last person standing gets the remaining 'pot' pot.

Although the competition is usually an all day or weekend thing. The Oven is more of an event in our 420 Olympics.

We used to have videos and shit on youtube but they got pulled...

Also used to do an internet radio show for subnoize records (kottonmouth kings if ya know them) back when they did the SNIRS (subnoize internet radio station) that was all about weed and shit...

EDIT: sorry, my high carried that a little off topic, please don't kill urself with a fuckin walmart bag.

5. Grasscity has been get trolled hard lately

6. [quote name='"fucking baked"']Grasscity has been get trolled hard lately[/quote]

Ive noticed this as well...

Nice avatar btw.

Not alot of ICP support on here, takes balls man....

7. One of the first things you learn as a kid is to never put a plastic bag over your head. Don't forget this lesson.

I used to hot box my blanket. Try that instead!

8. Make sure to tape the end of the bag around your neck.

Fucking highdea's eh op? :smoke:

9. lmao

bro is worried about toxins, and not lack of oxygen.

omg this is awesome, i miss my stoner buddies

oh, and don't do this, you just might make the news if you do.

10. Another great thing to do, is run a bath, sit in it with your favourite utensil (I usually go bong), have a big rip, and then stick your head under water. Breathe out the smoke under the water and then inhale as much water as you can.
    (No sympathy for anyone who actually tries this. Evolution at work :p)

Seriously though, this. Much safer (bag over your head = you gon' die) and way more fun. Make a little fort out of blankets and cushions, get stoned...you're gonna have a good time.

11. [quote name='"JaykeSucks"']Another great thing to do, is run a bath, sit in it with your favourite utensil (I usually go bong), have a big rip, and then stick your head under water. Breathe out the smoke under the water and then inhale as much water as you can. It's fantastic.
    [/quote]

Damn...at 1st I was getting into that...until the inhale water part, lol

12. Use like a trader joe brown bag.

TRADER JOES ONLY.

13. for some reason this reminds me of the kid who died back in what... 9th grade? of auto erotic asphyxiation

14. [quote name='"DojaCFR"']

Damn...at 1st I was getting into that...until the inhale water part, lol[/quote]

Haha same

15. This guy has to be like 12? Seriously man a plastic bag over your head?

Did you have ANY common sense? That is kind of how some people commit suicide.

16. theres a reason why on the side of some bags it says "keep away from small children"...

17. Try a small tent, since I'm assuming you can't smoke inside, and don't have a car you can smoke in. Or don't hotbox, if you really want more thc hold hits in a tad longer, or smoke more. (nothing against hot boxing, I've never done it, and want to.

18. Sometimes I pull my shirt over my head and smoke inside of it..

19. What the fuck? Im seriously confused, you want to put a plastic bag over your head to hot box it? Not trying to be a dick but that's some next level retarded.

20. Use a fishbowl....